Some of the new Buck LEs (received the rest today -- added to the beginning of the original post)

Tecate

Gold Member
Added the last of the LEs to this post today. Been a good week of receiving them. I feel sorry for my family since I blew the Christmas budget on myself. :D

Buck 901 Scimitar Elk Antler with Aluminum and Micarta Spacers:
ENQccRO.jpg

F2UOC3f.jpg

Buck 212 Fixed Ranger W2 Steel, Jigged Buffalo with Ironwood Spacers:
ax1n5h1.jpg

aijwJD4.jpg

Buck 120 General 5160 Alloy, No Blood Groove and Walnut, Elk, Micarta Handle:
JpIy3nz.jpg

fQOyA4E.jpg

Buck 101 Fixed Hunter Jigged Buffalo and White Bone with Cutout:
OO2WAii.jpg

H4mHRcZ.jpg

Buck 117 Small Brahma Scarred Elk with Aluminum and Masonite Spacers:
HOt99a5.jpg

VJY6ToM.jpg

Buck/Mayo collaboration 171 S30V titanium handle:
V1WqtCV.jpg

Buck 402 Akunua S30V Indian Rosewood with Mastodon Ivory Insets and molded with finger grooves:
ef9gnXm.jpg

k0NdIEo.jpg

Last edited:
Those are all sweet. I especially like that 101 with the little Buffalo. That's cool. That one went fast.

Added the 3 LEs I received today to the beginning of the original post. Also received the Buck 419 Kalinga Pro Folder, but didn't add any pics of it since it is not a custom knife.

Last edited:
I'll have one of everything :D

Very nice collection, not a bad apple in the bunch.

I'll have one of everything :D

Very nice collection, not a bad apple in the bunch.
Thank you. The only one that surprised me was the Buck/Mayo collaboration knife. I didn't expect it to be such a small knife.:eek: Guess I should read the details a little closer next time.;) It barely feels like you have anything in your hand at 1.8 oz. I guess if I remove the pocket clip, I can drop it in my pants pocket when working at the corporate office.:rolleyes:

Thank you. The only one that surprised me was the Buck/Mayo collaboration knife. I didn't expect it to be such a small knife.:eek: Guess I should read the details a little closer next time.;) It barely feels like you have anything in your hand at 1.8 oz. I guess if I remove the pocket clip, I can drop it in my pants pocket when working at the corporate office.:rolleyes:
If the mayo was a full size knife I would be first in line,

The Waimea did look bigger on the website. It got me too. It's really hard to tell sometimes. The bigger brother is the TNT. But like the small and large Vantage knives, you can find a time and place for each. I go small in office settings. Large everywhere else.

The Mayo collaborations are great knives. I had a TNT (carbon fiber, Ti version IIRC) and it was a grail of sorts for me. However, sold it after it sat for a year or more as it was too small for my hand. Quality was there, but just not for me.

Back