Some Protagonist Images

Mistwalker

Gold Member
I knew when I saw Andy's first versions of this knife was that I had to have one for the calendar project I am working on. but in all honesty I couldn't really visualize the configuration I wanted for it. I wanted something that spoke to Aragorns connection to the natural world from his years of roaming the wilds east of Bree, and his ties to the Elves in Rivendale who raised him. I wanted something lighter/brighter in character and appearance to go with the grim attitude of the blade that bespeaks a natural willingness, and capability, to stand face to face the darkness of evil and meet it in battle head on. Then I sat and stared at this one at Blade for a while, all of Friday, then thought about it all night Friday night and realized it fit all of those elements quite well to my mind. I love the handle materials, I love the beauty mark mosaic pin, I love the way it balances on the first finger, and I love how it feels and moves in the hand. So I thought I'd post a few shots of the Protagonist that I am using for this part of the project.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Back