• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some Queens REASONABLE OFFERS

hornetguy

Gold Member
I have decided to move along my Queen winterbottom bone knives. I got them mostly off the 'bay, and they have been collecting dust on the top of my dresser since then. Two of these are Dan Burke knives, and the rest look just like the Dan Burkes, but are not stamped as such. All of these, to my knowledge, are unused/uncarried. I have boxes for the Burkes, but not for the others. I'm going to list them large to small... If someone wanted all of them, I can adjust the prices a touch to make up for shipping.

First is a Burke #26 stockman. Very nicely done... asking $100.
uTDGyuX.jpg
ZAgJni9.jpg

Next is a Queen #2 Serpentine Jack.... asking $90
JMRviLZ.jpg
4gS3Xhp.jpg

Next up is another Burke, a half-whittler, which looks a lot like the Case little copperhead.
asking $90 for this one
GwugWoj.jpg
Dmf53L4.jpg

now, the peanut... Queen #14 .... asking $75 for this little beauty.
BnBT7N0.jpg
3XX1dXQ.jpg

and, last, and least... the #5 Senator Pen knife. I just noticed this one has a crack in the bone that runs to the first pin. It appears to be tight.... so asking $50 for this tiny sleeveboard.
asawdrN.jpg
peOxf0N.jpg

I’m only seeing the 1st photo as well, none of the others are showing

Perhaps a mod would know what the issue is, I certainly don't. I posted the pics the way I always post them, from the same pic hosting site (IMGUR) and they show up for me.... you could send me an email and I can send them that way, if you are interested...

drew.phillips54@att.net

For what its worth while logged in on my cell phone I can see pics. Logged in on my iPad I only get one pic.

For what its worth while logged in on my cell phone I can see pics. Logged in on my iPad I only get one pic.
interesting... for me it’s exactly the opposite; on phone I see one pic, on iPad I see them all ...

So it's possibly something with the apps? I'm doing all of this on my laptop, directly hooked to BF online.

I'm open to any reasonable offer on these knives.... not "I'll give you $10 each" kind of offers, but what you reasonably think they are worth to you. I just don't need them sitting around looking accusingly at me every day....
Let's move these along, shall we?

Back