Some random action shots (just 'cuz)

Hey Nick!

How many guys with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?
-wanna go for a bike-ride?
-Hey look! A horsey!
-ooooh, that's shiny...!

I dont think its funny making fun of someones .....

A Horsey?! I love Horsey's,....I have to go to the bathroom.:D;)

I dont think t funny making fun of someones .....

A Horsey?! I love Horsey's,....I have to go to the bathroom.:D;)

That was funny as hell, Michael!

I think we should just keep poking fun at him until he shows up again.:D

That was funny as hell, Michael!

I think we should just keep poking fun at him until he shows up again.:D

You think he knows we're just giving him crap becuase we consider him a friend and we really have a great deal of respect for him and his ability as a knife maker and we dont mean any disrespect because we know that he could crush us like a bug if he gets pissed at us but he lives in Oregon and I live in Wisconsin so the chances of him and I ever meeting face to face are pretty slim but I dont want to take any chances because you never know where your gonna........ I had Ham for supper today.

Im done now, lets see those picks Nick.

Just tell them "a work of art takes time" Nick. If that doesn't help... "get stuffed" always worked for me.
:D

"get stuffed" that must be some of that Wyalusing, PA. sissy talk, and you call me a "wise ass". geez. :D:D:D:D

Bill

Just tell them "a work of art takes time" Nick. If that doesn't help... "get stuffed" always worked for me.

dang J where've you and Tess been hanging out, long time no see..
that big boy Danny must be putting you in your place by now.. :D do you have him doing all your apprentice work for you yet :D

I think Naomi and Nickie have other things to do instead of messing around with ole farts here :)

Sorry, I've just been really busy and been hitting the gym really hard.... haven't had much time in the shop at all.

Everytime I'm supposed to be, something else seems to come up.

I'll be putting up pics as soon as I can. :)

No sweat Nick, thanks.

Bill, watch yourself, we'll be in the same town soon.

Yeah, Dan, it has been a long time since I've been up that way. Danny is kinda occupied chasing his little sister around these days so I get a reprieve.

Nick I don't think you have to hit the gym so hard. I mean how much bigger do you want to get??? You know I'm just saying this so you'll get back in the shop? I'm dying to see some more pics. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

-Mike Sheffield

Sorry, I've just been really busy and been hitting the gym really hard.... haven't had much time in the shop at all.

Everytime I'm supposed to be, something else seems to come up.

I'll be putting up pics as soon as I can. :)

great! i look forward to it! As long as you don't include the oiled up speedo shot... :D

Hi Nick,

Your email doesn't seem to be working. Please contact me as soon as you get the chance. I'd like to sort out the knife you've made for me.

Cheers,

Huon

Huon- I've gotten several emails from you and sent you several as well.... I take it you haven't gotten any of mine???? Your knife is done, it just needs to get across the ocean!!! :D

Hi Nick,

I sent an alternative email address and some phone numbers. Did you get these? Let me know what I owe you and how you want to be paid and I'll do what is needed.

Cheers,

Huon

Wow , very impressive! What a time consuming project! The photo's are incredible and I know that, it takes a lot of time to take and save and post them! In addition to making the knife! Great Job! Of course I have to add that I want to see the finished project too! Hope all is well. Audra

Wow , very impressive! What a time consuming project! The photo's are incredible and I know that, it takes a lot of time to take and save and post them! In addition to making the knife! Great Job! Of course I have to add that I want to see the finished project too! Hope all is well. Audra

Well Hello Audra! Fancy seeing you on here. Welcome. Maybe you can get Nick to finish it, we havent had any luck there.
See you again in Eugene?

Wow! Audra Draper. Every time I get to central Wyoming I'm crushed for time. I've been to Fowlers shop a few times, but have never had enough time to make any other visits. It's a pleasure to have you on this forum. I've admired your work for quite some time. Welcome!!

p.s.
Nick,
I also can't wait to see the finished product!

Hi Bruce! It's been a long time! Seams like I am just getting some time to spend on the computer! I don't think Eugene is going to be in the picture this year. soon all the kids will be out of school and we will start traveling again. I really miss the show. The people were great out there! We always loved the sights!
Scott, Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum. I have been lurking for a few days but couldn't resist the opportunity to give Nick a hard time!
It is great to see he finally got him a good woman!
Hello Naomi! Audra

HI Audra
yes welcome.. :thumbup:

wow two great looking women on one thread :)
it's been a looong time since I've seen you and Mike, at the Blade show it seems like years now.. rrr I think it WAS years now, come to think about it.. ;) :)
don't be a stranger here sweetie ..
edited
sorry Audra that's where my spelling gets me into trouble :eek:

Hey Dan it is not very nice of you to call a sweetie like Audra a sweaty stranger. Almost everyone knows her, or did you just meen that she was strange?

Back