Some random action shots (just 'cuz)

Hey Dan it is not very nice of you to call a sweetie like Audra a sweaty stranger. Almost everyone knows her, or did you just meen that she was strange?

neither and you posted that backwards Bill , I just can't spell sweetie I guess :foot: thanks for bringing that up Bill, :eek: edited

Sweety, Sweaty. Yeah thats me! either or! Geeze, Thanks Bill for coming to my defense! It's alright Dan, I can't spell either! On another forum I said a heard of cows! Then I got a lot of crap for it! But thats ok! I can handle it! Nick ,, WERE ARE THE FINISHED PHOTOS?? Your killin me here! I can't take the suspense! I too am a little bit ADD,.. Oh look a kitty.... Aud.

Sweety, Sweaty. Yeah thats me! either or! Geeze, Thanks Bill for coming to my defense! It's alright Dan, I can't spell either! On another forum I said a heard of cows! Then I got a lot of crap for it! But thats ok! I can handle it! Aud.

thanks Audrey
a Sweaty woman working in a hot smithy isn't bad either ;) :D

Hey Audra, I missed seeing you at Oregon Show this past year and now I hear you won't be coming again. I'm skipping Blade this year so I won't be seeing you there either. I'm just not sure how I can carry on anymore. Nice to see you have stopped being a lurker. I'll be heading out to feed my cows shortly so I'll tell the heard hi for you.......

Huon- I've gotten several emails from you and sent you several as well.... I take it you haven't gotten any of mine???? Your knife is done, it just needs to get across the ocean!!! :D

Hi Nick,

Please get in touch so that we can finish the deal. If your email isn't working you can reach me on the telephone number I gave when I called you and left a message.

Cheers,

Huon

hey M. Wheeler,

what happens to this thread ? Or what happened with the knife ?

Regards
Patrick

Holding my breath?? Not sure that would be smart. Very excited, yes. This is a great thread. The shop looks so clean and shiny. I love the tennis ball on the anvil. Nick must be angry at us.

That knife looks like its gonna be sick. (in the good way)

No, I didn't forget about this.

I am behind on my orders (that came before this knife was even dreamt up) and I'm doing everything I can to make all of that right.

I am getting the knives whittled down from the top of the list and have a couple more to finish before I can focus on this again.

Once I get the last details of it wrapped up, I'm mailing it to Paul Long for a sheath, and then off to Coop for a photograph...which I will post here at that time :)

Man, you guys are a tough crowd! lol ;)

Joss, I'd put it down for you, but it was already promised to somebody else. I was thinking something for you in a really similar profile...but... clay-hardened/polished W2 and ivory or stag :D :cool:

Keith... you want RANDOM shots??? LOL

Here... The guy from the paper took this one

standard.jpg
which I think is cool but was looking fat at 231...

So I've been killing myself at the gym and am down to 216

standard.jpg

Oh, you meant knife related!!! Huh.... Be careful what you ask for! ;)

Here's something of interest that's nearing completion :)

standard.jpg

And for those of you that don't know me... NO... I don't take myself that seriously... but you could probably guess that by the very fact that I'm willing to publicly poke fun at myself just for entertainment's sake. :p

Thanks, Nick

Is that a collaboration knife?
Stainless bolsters?
Can i have your anvil :D ?

Now, is it me? Or is that one MASSIVE anvil? It kind of looks like a viking ship.

Hey Jonathan-

It's not just you... It IS one massive anvil :D

One my great prides in my shop... it's 450 pounds of heat-treated steel that will last me the rest of my days.

It's more than is "needed" for forging knives... But it's funny that so many knifemakers want to point that out... when how NECESSARY are custom knives after all? Hmm??? LOL :)

I really don't care what anyone thinks of it anyway... I wanted it, had the money, and so it is MINE :D

Back