Some recent sheaths

Robert H

Premium Sheathmaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Spyderco Dual rig lite shoulder rig. Military and Civilian

DSC01711.jpg

OD Green Survival Sheath with the excellent USMC Ka Bar.

DSC01712.jpg

A Meyerchin marine blade with Marlin spike.

DSC01760.jpg

Emerson Commander, Single Shoulder Rig, deployed.

DSC01766.jpg

Becker Campanion Thigh Rig

DSC01767-1.jpg

Red Scorpion Six Belt.

DSC01768-1.jpg

Cold Steel Kobun and Surefire dual shoulder lite, OD

DSC01651.jpg

Endura Belt, OD

Picture012.jpg

You won't perchance have a picture of a War Cleaver sheath kicking around would you good sir?

I use anywhere from .06 to .093, Bruce.

I did a cleaver, Pageophile, but didn't get a pick of it, unfortunately.

Have you ever done a shoulder holster rig for a pistol on one side and a knife on the other side? You do some impressive work.
Cal

I have. Usually in a combo, such as this G19/Busse basic 7 combo

DCP_0004.jpg

A thigh rig for the F-1. Some might think it's odd, but it does get a great knife out from under a hip belt of a backpack, or jacket hem, an makes it readily accessible.

DSC01958.jpg

The combo rig is really something. I bow hunt and we now have cougars as well as wild hogs here in southern Oklahoma. I carry a 45 auto in a shoulder holster for walking out after dark. I have been thinking about carrying a knife too.

You do some really great work!!

OMG, really impressive work. Your webpage is actually already flagged in my "favorites" but these pieces are awesome. If I have a custom blade to go w/ my Kimber TLE/RL II how do you impression? Do I send you my stuff? Little spooky :)

Thank you! I've done some .45/knife rigs in the past.

OMG, really impressive work. Your webpage is actually already flagged in my "favorites" but these pieces are awesome. If I have a custom blade to go w/ my Kimber TLE/RL II how do you impression? Do I send you my stuff? Little spooky :)

Yes, ship the custom in and I'll mold it into the rig. I get custom blades every week, as well as doing the work for Shane Sibert, many Jerry Hossom blades, Todd Begg, Matt Caldwell, Rob Patton, Matt Lamey, and many other one offs sent in by customers who have already purchased a lade.

Perks of the job. :D

I had better get to work on my "perfect" EDC. I'll email you when it's done and we'll get crackin'. And for the pistol?

I'll attest that Rob does outstanding work, both sheaths and rigs. I recommend him to all my customers. I think he has a couple of my knives in house right now and I'll be sending him a couple more next week.

Yup, Rob makes the best Kydex, and shoulder rigs out there bar none. He's a good guy to boot. Those are all badass Rob!:thumbup:

I had better get to work on my "perfect" EDC. I'll email you when it's done and we'll get crackin'. And for the pistol?

I have a 1911 for molding.

Thank you Trace! You're the man!

Good talking to you yesterday, Jerry. I set Mr. Moody up with a sweet sheath. :thumbup:

Matt Lamey is sending a custom knife to Robert to have a sheath made for me. When I asked Matt what he thought the best sheath for it would be he said “a rig from Robert H (Survival Systems) will be the ticket.”

I’m stoked; this is going to be a nice setup. The knife is a “big Camp Bowie with a 10" x just over 2" blade, and just over 15" overall. Killer hamon and will have a cord wrap handle.”

Thanks Mitch

I'm looking forward to that. I"m wrapping up a cleaver of Matt's right now. It's a pretty intense blade!

Rob,

That Civilian/Military combo is freaking awesome. So many choices, so little money! Nice work. Saving that one to my favorites.

Sincerely,

Leo A. Gilbert III

Back