Some SAK love

IMG_6229.jpg IMG_6228.JPG
I like the 2 layer Alox models the best and these are my 3 favorite SAKs out of several i own. Picked up the Pioneer already customized with torx construction, acid stonewashed tools, pocket clip, and white powdercoated scales. Having a hard time finding TI scales for it so will probably make some thinner OD micarta covers to slim it down. Its good but i really like the Cadet aloxs for their thin profile and lightweight as a secondary carry.

These just arrived today. I like the color a lot, but I don't have any of the Euro Blue or even one of the DLT blue Alox knives that were previously run. My plan for these Limited Edition runs is to carry the Pioneer, put the Classic on my keychain for the year, and put the Cadet in the safe. I've got the Cadets for all 6 years these have been offered but only have last year (and now this year's) Pioneer and Classic.

Z6IVJkR.jpg

These just arrived today. I like the color a lot, but I don't have any of the Euro Blue or even one of the DLT blue Alox knives that were previously run. My plan for these Limited Edition runs is to carry the Pioneer, put the Classic on my keychain for the year, and put the Cadet in the safe. I've got the Cadets for all 6 years these have been offered but only have last year (and now this year's) Pioneer and Classic.
Couldn't help noticing your Classic looks surprised...
vGv4oKA.jpg

Z6IVJkR.jpg
I love the color. I was hoping for a Pioneer X.

Back