Some SAK love

uWqDgGH.jpg
A very fine capture!

Reactions: TAH
In my pocket as well and my daughters birth year.
But if my memory is correct... last year of production for the model 61 was 2008. But you could go back 28 years with a quick 180 degree rotation.

Thank you very much, yes it was in 2008 I was wrong to write.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's a black Spartan that arrived last Thursday, a generous gift from paulhilborn paulhilborn who said he had a knife that he thought cried out to be with me! ;) Thanks, Paul! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Paul has seen the Rough Rider small white bone stockman that I got from @r8shell, who scrimshawed Euler's Identity, a famous mathematical formula on it, and he thought that this SAK with a special "advertising shield" that's a take on Einstein's famous special relativity formula E = mc^2 would be a great partner for the scrimshawed stockman I always carry!
scrim.euler.closed.jpg
mark.open.creek1.aq.jpg

Here's another photo of the Spartan, along with a fantastic 1 oz. copper round replica of a 1911 Liberty Indian Head $5 gold coin that Paul sent:
mark.spartan&coin.gardenpost.jpg

Thanks again, Paul!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Here's a black Spartan that arrived last Thursday, a generous gift from paulhilborn paulhilborn who said he had a knife that he thought cried out to be with me! ;) Thanks, Paul! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Paul has seen the Rough Rider small white bone stockman that I got from @r8shell, who scrimshawed Euler's Identity, a famous mathematical formula on it, and he thought that this SAK with a special "advertising shield" that's a take on Einstein's famous special relativity formula E = mc^2 would be a great partner for the scrimshawed stockman I always carry!
View attachment 1489259
View attachment 1489263

Here's another photo of the Spartan, along with a fantastic 1 oz. copper round replica of a 1911 Liberty Indian Head $5 gold coin that Paul sent:
View attachment 1489265

- GT

That's just cool all around!

View attachment 1489259
View attachment 1489263

View attachment 1489265

- GT

Very welcome Gary, I appreciate the thought you put into commenting on others carries as well as choosing your own knives for the week and it just seemed, well, so Gary:D:thumbsup::cool:

Both are very cool!
Well done Paul. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks John, it was an easy decision to get it for Gary when I saw it, as there's a lot of thought to his weekly carries:D

It's gotta be love to have purchased these three due to minor changes.
adiEAb2.jpg

Top to Bottom
Huntsman
Fieldmaster - Huntsman except a phillips head screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
Evogrip 18 - Fieldmaster shortened to 84mm and exchange small blade for nail file.
sparerow

Back