Some SAK love

I have looked at a couple of the usual dealers and nobody has the Pruner SAK. Is this a US knife model?

(Edit) I finally checked fleabay and they are listed but all seem to be from outside the US.
Do a search in the UK. Better prices than the US anyway for it back when I bought mine. I'm afraid I can't PM you with more in depth details?

My love affair with SAKs has been going on for over 30 years. I recently bought my more special examples a mid-century modern house:

09oKEbq.jpg

Yes there traditional imo!!! There such a dam fine pocket knife and I agree there under appreciated. Very consistent and you know exactly what your getting. The Alox pioneer and alox cadet and the recruit are my all time favorites. I have a alox electrician and a huntsman that I use also.

Oh and very reasonably priced!!! Can get them anywhere too. Just hard to beat them

Meet Steve, he's my blue Super Tinker. I'm naming him Steve in honor of the Blue's Clues show, a favorite of my son. This Super Tinker was given by an online friend. It was only yesterday wherein I installed the sapphire scales myself (bought from another online friend), with helpful tips coming from online friends also. Steve is now my most favorite SAK for which I will carry daily
n3Owmwn.jpg

Back