• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Some Spydies and a Benchmade

Ozrab

Gold Member
FROM THE TOP !!!

Spyderco – LUM Production Prototype – this one comes with an interesting story – the member that I purchased it from a few years back said he won it at a Knife Show Raffle and it was test carried by Sal from Spyderco before the production run for this model LUM. No paperwork was provided but he was convincing with the story and I have no reason to doubt it. A nice knife – looks like it has been sharpened and carrier but not abused. $SOLD

SPYDERCO Advocate 3.5" Plain CPM M4 Blade Titanium C214TIP – LNIB – still has the oil from Spyderco apparent on the knife. Beautiful orange peel finish – this is the “second generation” with the updated bearing system – confirmed by the date code on the box as shown – perfectly centered blade. Absolutely beautiful knife !!!! $175

SPYDERCO Endura C10PSBK – LNIB – I’ve had this one for a while – never carrier or sharpened – a solid every day carry. $55

SPYDERCO Delica C11PS - LNIB – I’ve had this one for a while – never carrier or sharpened – a solid every day carry. $65

BENCHMADE PIKA II 10402S-1 - LNIB – I’ve had this one for a while – never carrier or sharpened – a solid every day carry and nasty sharp. $SOLD

BENCHMADE ELISHEWITZ 880SBT2 – AST-34 BT2 Coated Blade – Super SHARP – Combo Edge – LNIB with Benchmade Bag – an oldie but goody. $SOLD - See pics in added post.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE PP FEES AND SHIPPING !!!!

NO TRADES PLEASE!!! PM or email me at barryhuminski23@frontier.com – first "I'll take it" in this thread will get the knife. - THANKS !!! I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anybody based on anything.

DSCN0571.JPG
DSCN0572.JPG
DSCN0574.JPG DSCN0573.JPG

Last edited:
BENCHMADE ELISHEWITZ 880SBT2 – AST-34 BT2 Coated Blade – Super SHARP – Combo Edge – LNIB with Benchmade Bag – an oldie but goody. $80

DSCN0576[1].JPGDSCN0578[1].JPG DSCN0579[1].JPG

I will take this one also, LOL!

BENCHMADE ELISHEWITZ 880SBT2 – AST-34 BT2 Coated Blade – Super SHARP – Combo Edge – LNIB with Benchmade Bag – an oldie but goody. $80

Back