1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Some vintage case and schrade price drops

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by huntnfishin, Jun 12, 2017.

1. huntnfishin

huntnfishin

May 16, 2009
    Hello bladeforums. A few more to go down the road. Funding my first custom.

All knives listed are new or near new. All never sharpened original edges. Darn near mint specimens. Few rubs here and there maybe a pepper spot or two. Email me for pics if your serious as I suck at the computer upload server thing.

Case medium stockman 6318 HE Appaloosa bone one dot 1979 with the "for flesh only" etch SOLD

Schrade Walden stockman 834 that's just a gem of a sample but has a couple scratches on the pen blade. And a Schrade old timer 34OT. $55 for the pair tyd.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. DWWEBBER

DWWEBBER Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2012
    s C hrade

3. blademan 13

blademan 13 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2000
    I'll take a picture of the Schrades please.

4. huntnfishin

huntnfishin

May 16, 2009
    Only one 6318 left and two schrades

5. Ed G

Ed G Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2010
    email sent on the 6318 ...

6. huntnfishin

huntnfishin

May 16, 2009
    Case 6318s is gone. Schrades left.