Someone gives you money, what busse(s) do you buy?

Cobalt

Gold Member
Game time. So someone gives you 1300 bucks and tells you go and buy whatever busse kin knives you want. what would you get with that 1.3k? I know prices vary so I will put some standard price guide to play with. You can of course choose realistic prices if you know what they are. This is the only busse you can ever buy, but you can own other brands. The only price not negotiable is the grail. It will take the full amount to get your grail and it is the only busse you will get.

INFI
Grail knife - 1300

Large Satin- 900
Large cg - 700
Large user 600

Medium satin - 700
medium cg 500
medium user 400

small satin - 500
small cg 300
small user 200

SR101/SR77
Take $100 off of all prices.

based on my batoning video, i would go with a grail knives, moab or large+medium.

Ummm......
Would love a CS Fatback Defender & and Medium Satin version. That may be a bit over budget though.

Man this was tough and I’m sure I’ll change my mind again in an hour but here goes...

DS8 penetrator tip
Forsaken SH hand shaped nano
Baby Boom

En86UC2.jpg

Runner up...

Urgent Fury
HOG Gemini
Baby Boom

UrEiYK3.jpg

Figured I’d always want a Busse regardless of where/what I’m doing and as much as I love my mistress I think she’d just draw too much attention being a flashy gal...

First, I would like a Satin Waki in black Canvas or Paper.

I would spend the change on a couplefew of the older Dogs and Rats that are harder to come by. Got some love on for the old SR101 and SR77. A couple of those oldies are INFI.

It's easier to find old Busses in unused condition than it is to find kin. Their lower initial cost meant that most became users.

NMFBM is currently at the top of my list of desired blades

Edit to add: this would be followed closely by an ash 1 in some sort of naked infi

Last edited:
Hard pass. :D

Need to own more $1,300 worth of Bussekin (already do) and not interested in other brands for fixed blades.

If I was playing, I'd load up on users. This is probably my bare minimum:

-AMS
-JMD
-Chopweiler
-BME2
-Boom Parang

Would be great to have all of those in INFI, but so far 3 only exist in SR-101.

Game time. So someone gives you 1300 bucks and tells you go and buy whatever busse kin knives you want. what would you get with that 1.3k? I know prices vary so I will put some standard price guide to play with. You can of course choose realistic prices if you know what they are. This is the only busse you can ever buy, but you can own other brands. The only price not negotiable is the grail. It will take the full amount to get your grail and it is the only busse you will get.

INFI
Grail knife - 1300

Large Satin- 900
Large cg - 700
Large user 600

Medium satin - 700
medium cg 500
medium user 400

small satin - 500
small cg 300
small user 200

SR101/SR77
Take $100 off of all prices.
Unused TGBL those fuckers are skyrocketing in value. Then I buy a public defender. Sell the tglb in 2years and break even and buy a new release I like and be out $0.

The PD fills a role I don't have a user for....and highly value. Currently being filled by a lessor knife because I can't find a PD + sheath for a reasonable price.

Unused TGBL those fuckers are skyrocketing in value. Then I buy a public defender. Sell the tglb in 2years and break even and buy a new release I like and be out $0.

The PD fills a role I don't have a user for....and highly value. Currently being filled by a lessor knife because I can't find a PD + sheath for a reasonable price.
I thought tglb came down from the 800 to 1k they were commanding before the new TV releases. How much pd going for?

Oh Andy. Don’t you have enough ASH1’s already? I would go grail. SH1. To match the one I already possess. Other possible contenders I never see offered for sale. Original, as available to departing troops - DSF. Perhaps the Gatekeeper. Nice Saturday question. Be well all, and be sure to Spring Forward at 2 AM. Although I’m old enough to realize my springing anywhere days are in the past.

Back