Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have it set at 40 posts per page!?
Gah...that'd aggrivate me, esp with pic heavy threads...
This.

I have it set to 40 as well, and it only affects me on threads made by the Warrior and the Fiddleback flea market, most other threads don't have such high-resolution pictures of such quantity.
Don't click on my threads, haha. ;)

Don't click on my threads, haha. ;)

Lol

I haven't turned my PC on in years...I pretty much only use my phone, so even 20 is sometimes more scrolling than I care for.

While we're at it...
These guys who quote entire posts with 20 pics and 1000 characters of text, just to include "nice work" as a reply...omfggtfogafc...

Lol

I haven't turned my PC on in years...I pretty much only use my phone, so even 20 is sometimes more scrolling than I care for.

While we're at it...
These guys who quote entire posts with 20 pics and 1000 characters of text, just to include "nice work" as a reply...omfggtfogafc...
This too, haha. Especially when it's right after the OP. Grrr...

In on one...

New truck told me i needed a compatible android or Apple phone in order to use all the apps in the truck. I had a cheap Windows phone that wouldn't sync up... Calls and texts work fine... But you can link up and use navigation, weather, music and more directly on the truck's screen... From the phone...

Talk about BS! I know A lot of people love all the synchronization and high tech crap.... But it's a truck... Not a wireless printer...

So anyway, i went down to metro pcs and got the LG stylo phone... Installed everything.. Still won't connect.... Says my vin number is wrong. Great stuff lol

I liked the cheap phone better... This one will take getting use too.

Going to try and get my led light bar installed today. Got my mud flaps and bed mat in yesterday. And New Spartan grille is being made as we type... 3 week turnaround or so....

Getting there. At least i don't have to get wheels and tires with this truck... Saves money... Going to throw a delta flow 40 series exhaust on her too now.

One of my neckers have found a permanent spot in the truck. Thinking of bolting the sheath to the side or underside of the driver seat... But first maybe have a custom sheath made to hold both the knife and my flashlight...

P.s... I Got baby pepper plants... Sprouted from seeds from my pepper plant...

Raised bed garden is ready too. Only 4'x8' but 2foot deep... Good soil-compost-sand mixture... Now just need to get some veggies!

Last edited:
In on one...

P.s... I Got baby pepper plants... Sprouted from seeds from my pepper plant...

Raised bed garden is ready too. Only 4'x8' but 2foot deep... Good soil-compost-sand mixture... Now just need to get some veggies!

Ooooh!!! What kind of peppers and veggies?! I'm gonna try and do jalapeรฑos, poblanos, hatch, and Thai chilies this year in my planter boxes. :)

Hey fellas, I'm good thanks. Hoss, my man, thanks for the math lesson. Too tired to count at the moment. Yeps. Waking coma..

Mini Spring bean is doing fantastic thanks T. She's just like her dad. Does massive squirty turds. So proud..

Last edited:
You're the one that needs to fix your settings, mister guy-with-the-wrong-settings-face-head-guy

I don't know why you people refuse to use the correct and proper settings.

You have it set at 40 posts per page!?
Gah...that'd aggrivate me, esp with pic heavy threads...

Assimilate.

No. Just, no.

In on 24. Yeps. 3 posts per page yo! Take that hoss..

Hahahahaha!

Hey fellas, I'm good thanks. Hoss, my man, thanks for the math lesson. Too drunk to count at the moment. Yeps. World's best dad..

Mini Spring bean is doing fantastic thanks T. She's just like her dad. Does massive squirty turds. So proud..

Congrats! Keep up the good work...and the twisted humor. It will come in handy later, like when she hits puberty and starts dating.

Word up my uncles!

No gang signs!!

Before you know it, she'll be running out the front door to hop on her boyfriend "Snake's" chopper, screaming how she hates her family and is going to run away. And it'll all be traced back to this pic...

At least that's how my nightmares usually end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back