Someone must have hit the Snark button on their alarm glock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached a milestone today. Its taken me 3 years and 5K+ post to finally figure out that there is only 3 places on BFC that sarcasm and a lighthearted conversationalist attitude is really and truly welcome.

1. In the Becker sub
2. W&C
3. The other place that shall not be named

Everyplace else, takes themselves a bit too seriously most times I think.

Agree, Disagree?

May I join in the conversation? I'm not known for being sarcastic, snarky, acerbic or facetious.

Since you mentioned Gatherings, I am looking forward to the Beckerhead West coming up very soon! No real plans for daily activities but I thinking may drink a little more this time around :) Gonna hit the liquor store soon and see what I can round up! I've taken off a few days prior for the annual OKCA show too! Need some down time away from work :)

For whatever reason, when trying to post more than 1 capital letter, the forum sw is defaulting to lower. The following :D is typed as a : and a capital D to get the grin imoge, but squat.

Wait a minute. It worked that time, but wouldn't work in the previous post, even with editing it 7 times. Color me confused.

Things get crazy after 1000 posts. Emoji's don't work right, cats and dogs living together in sin, BK9 owners don't get their discount at the doughnut shop. It's chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back