• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Someone to watch out for!

He's been on BF posting several times since this thread was started, it's a shame someone can't PM him to get his response...

He's on now, I'm hoping he sees this...

yeah. dont send anything to him. tell him to scan the receipt he got when he send the knife.

and even then, I wouldnt send him anything until the package is received...

He contacted me about a trade as well. I happened to see this thread and it tipped me off to him. He seems very fishy.

well, you never really know.

I had a fishy email sent to me too about selling a great knife for a cheap price. we all thought it was scam email, but it really came!

but its not worth taking that chance. unless he sents it first.

I do not know if its the same guy, but on an gun sight I was sorta scammed a few years back by a guy with a gmail email, and tonyrobles as part of the name... it was not 2007 but something after the same name... (about 2 years back?)

Again, it may not be the same guy... but you never know... there was no mention of military service in my situ.

I don't like the way this thread is heading, I have a trade in the process with him I sent mine away three days ago.

CRAP!!

I'll let you know when/if he comes through on his side.

Also I noticed Mongo-man has done a deal with him about a week ago.

edited to add : 76 posts in half a month or so, seems to be trading at a high rate. I hope he isn't one of those "new month new username" types

damn, i also traded with azzkikr aka tony robles aka Ahlan Jamal, i traded my knife on 27/12 with him, and it has been 12 days since the trade. I haven't heared from him, nor received a package. Because 12 days is not extremely long during the holidays i was not suspicious untill i got a mail from Waldganger and saw this thread.

I can provide further info on azzkicker if anyone suspects something is not right, or feels he is scammed.

Because the search function is down, i can not longer follow where, when and if azzkicker is still active on this forum.

This is the first time i suspect it's possible something is fishy with azzkicker.

I'll keep you guys updated

:grumpy:

Im coming in late on this thread, but I have received mail in as little as a week from the states and I am in Northern Iraq, Saudi should be faster or as fast. 21 days sounds unreal to me, IMO.

Hey i have a cousin, who's friends uncles grandpas son's brother in law is real good at sorting these kind of disasters out, I'll see what he thinks.

seriously though,, just pass on this guy, gut feelings are usually right.

I had him trying to trade me two knives for one. I was coming out WAY ahead on the trade and suspected something was up. I just told him I didn't want to ship overseas. Seemed a little fishy to me. He was insistent that it was easy and cheap and so on and so forth. I didn't do the trade and I think I made the right decision. Plus I ended up getting the trade I wanted a couple of days later.

I don't like the way this thread is heading, I have a trade in the process with him I sent mine away three days ago.

CRAP!!

I'll let you know when/if he comes through on his side.

Also I noticed Mongo-man has done a deal with him about a week ago.

edited to add : 76 posts in half a month or so, seems to be trading at a high rate. I hope he isn't one of those "new month new username" types

ouch, best of luck.

What knife did you send him and how much is it worth?

I emailed him asking if he got a tracking number

me said:
Hey there mate.

Just checking in on whats happening.
Did you happen to get a tracking number with that knife?

I like to watch these things in the mail.

cheers mate

him said:
Glenn,

Oh my to be honest I opted to send it to you International priority, because it is cheaper by 25 US $ compared to the one with tracking.

Sorry, I tried to save some on shipping it to you.

I could put a query with the post if you want to.

Regards,

I traded an Emerson Karambit, with dvd.
its not a huge loss to replace, but I did buy them from Emerson direct so it did put me back a few dollars.

I guess thats the last time I trade with someone who isn't gold or has less posts than me.

looking through his threads, hes been trading a few random type things, he may be legit.

I was quoted 15 days by him, and he claims to have shipped on the 1st, so I guess I have a week and a half to wait.

we should start hearing from people in the next week if it all goes pear shaped

he claimed to ship me a Surefire light on 12/22 it never came. I had a feeling he was a phony. I was able to have UPS recall my package right before it was delivered.
The guy is a SCAM ARTIST!

can I post his name and address here so nobody else gets burned?

I'm really spitting chips now

dirty low life thief

Back