Someone trying to scam HI?

This is so sad. Cutie Curls was getting all excited about going up Washington state ways to help out Mister Stud Lee Bawanna. She was going to take time off from her job with the WWF Texas Tag Team circuit to lend'im a hand. She figured she'd just clobber the poor sod with that big freakin' gold belt buckle on her 8 inch wide black leather belt, knock'im out, and them play pansy with Bawanna the rest of the week.....I didn't say nuthin' mind you. I could just see this gettin' ugly because after a couple of days, them two'd be fightin' over the razor and who gets to wear the engineer boots today. She does think it's cool that Joe has ape hangers on his chair. All she can say is "Bitchin!"

Alright! Im ready down South. Them kinda words is the last thing a 12 foot alligator needs to hear at feedin time. We already got that Shavru rescue drop team assembled. Hmmm? You feel like flying Bookie? I have exact GPS coordinates. Huey H prolly didnt have anything like that tho.. I could just point and Bawanna can push the bait out the door.

Apes! Ha!! Apes and diamond plate! Heck yeah! and some YCS leather tassels hangin off them apes:thumbup:

I likes it when we stay serious and don't get off topic and talk crazy stuff.

This is good stuff.

WWF Texas Tag Team huh? That's awesome. I'm gonna take my chances with the wife and leave the metal garbage can off from my upper body in case Cutie Curl shows up with that buckle. Bitchin!

Just dont let your wife get a hold of that buckle. She might actually leave some marks with one of those! Might need to wrap that can with some Kevlar or something.

Ugly, heck no. Why your as pretty as the gal selling elephant ears at the fair this year. She was really something.

Seen action photo's of you. Why if I was a woman, well if I was a woman I wouldn't need nobody.

Luck for you I'm pure AC, otherwise I'd probably chase ya till my tongue drug the ground.

Why am I suddenly thinking of Cutie Curls.

Wow, elephant ears, cutie curls and a Casablanca reference all in one post. Impressive.

And if we're talking about skills, I can do aerial imagery analysis.

Ooo, I had one of them analysis imagerys a couple years back. I did not enjoy it. Doc said don't have to do that again for ten years.

Thank you for keeping eyes on the HI and blade fourm

I think I speak for all of us when I say we love to keep an eye on HI an you. You have a huge safety net all around you ready to help anytime.

Sounds like bluster to me. It's an old trick. We had someone try that one on Uncle Bill some years back. Once our loyal Magnum P.I.s started looking at the pics of broken blades, they turned out to be old ones he had already been compensated for.

Yangdu is sharp. She can tell the difference between a defect and a demolition.

That said, I've got the Ohio River Valley covered. Spotless record, friends on both sides of the tracks, and I dig deep holes for a living;) Come to think of it, would ONE more sealed steel drum be that noticeable at the bottom of the river? There is so much toxic garbage in there, SOP is to just leave them alone.

Oooo big holes in the ground, I forgot about that. That could be right handy.

I kinda like to blow things up.....help a friend out with his tree stump removal service on occasion and it IS cool! Trip to Orgasm City for sure!

My two favorite things are blowing stuff up and rock rolling. Big rocks! I should write a book about my rock rolling experiences.

Haven't rolled rocks in a long long time. Kind of miss it.

Blowing stuff up, well that's just the coolest.

I would hope that it would raise flags that someone (same name or same address or same city) would routinely "break" these blades.

Once is possible, although unlikely. Twice is suspicious. Three or more times is obviously chicanerous.

My two favorite things are blowing stuff up and rock rolling. Big rocks! I should write a book about my rock rolling experiences.

Haven't rolled rocks in a long long time. Kind of miss it...

I learned about rolling rocks from the Forest Service guys when I was a kid. They called it Aztec Bowling. High up on a mountain, find a rock as big as a car with a precarious perch, then rock it back and forth until it decides to seek a lower energy state someplace far below. Probably all kinds of illegal today. We played a similar game, but as the bowling pins, when working controlled burns on steep hillsides. Those flaming logs sure do bounce funny as they hurtle towards you.

oooh! I knew we had something more in common! I've caused a few avalanches myself. Luckily they were in very remote regions. No one in their sane mind would be in Dog Canyon Big Bend in August (120+º)...Well except a Park ranger that happen to be passing by several miles away. He warned us not to be pushing rocks off the cliffs for the obvious reasons. Guess it made perfect sense but sure was fun watching the dust settle. We used to watch T38 training jets fly through the same canyon. You could see the guys white helmets they were so close.

Haven't rolled rocks in a long long time. Kind of miss it.

Blowing stuff up, well that's just the coolest.

I've spent hours undermining a car size rock to get it to go with some exciting results, I'll have to share sometime.

One was way high up and it rolled probably a mile and that stupid thing stopped smack dab in the middle of some railroad tracks! Right between the rails! And I kid you not it weren't 5 minutes later here comes the train.
I thought I might as well hand myself, I'm gonna cause this train to derail, massive explosion hundreds dead whoa is me.

Turns out it was a freight train and it never even slowed down. I'd guesstimate it hit that rock easily 10 or 12 across at 50 plus. I wish I had video of it. Big rock into gravel in 1.2 seconds, dang it was exciting. I wasn't sure what the statute of limitations was so I worried about that one for a good many years.

Remind me sometime to share the x stepbrother/big rock/grizzly bear story. I got witness's. My oh my!

Rock rolling.
Did that once in the Austrian alps down a waterfall. We were all giggling and it was hard to stop. I think we were kind of high due to the thin air and then being boys we liked to see what our strength could do. Felt bad afterwards to have altered the nice scenery a bit even if erosion and the next years of snowmelt would have probably done the same.

bookie, you might get a chance to use the H134:p, dont miss tho, that might be hard to live down, rofl.

Back