Something to bug Uncle about when he gets back

Before that Ndn gets hold of me !!

I was talking about the smilies - I must have posted while you were posting Greg. It does lead me to another topic though - The precog theory a forumite related me too when I won the M43 !!

Maybe I was talking about the girls without even realising it !

;)

Originally posted by Brendan
Yeah - but how do you use them mate ??

:confused:

Bwahahahaaa!!

Oh ... you meant the smilies.
They are just little web graphics, so one easy way to make them show is to put the address of the graphic using the "img" button seen at the top of the message reply box when you make a new thread or post a reply.

Here, try it with one of my favorites (which, coincidently, illustrates my mood whenever I think about the village 12" AKs):
"http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif"

Just copy the above text line (but don't copy the quote marks) and paste it into the box that pops up when you click the "IMG" button.

Edit: Added quotes to the line to keep it from truncating.

banana.gif

This could be dangerous, but I wanted to see how you do this:D

Is it too late for one more of the 12" ak's?

45-70, of the eighteen coming in on the first batch I'd be willing to bet all, or nearly all, have been prepaid for, and will ship out as soon as they arrive in Reno. Don't let that discourage you if you really want one, if there's not some left from the first batch I'm sure another batch will be coming. For any special order item it's best to contact Uncle Bill via phone or e-mail to make sure he knows what it is you want and has a good "ship to" address for you. It's also a good idea to pre-pay because otherwise the only fair process is a "first come first served" situation.

Sarge

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton ......Uncle, Just so YOU understand! With all this frenzy, Sarge has caused(what a con)I don't want ANY of these 12":barf:!! .........SAD! SO MANY LED ASTRAY BY SARGE!SARGE,THE PIED PIPER OF..barf: Jim
To paraphase that Shakespeare guy:
'Methinks the duck doth quack too loud.'

So I have found evidence that the duck his own self in the throes
of HIKV practically -begged- to be allowed to buy a 12" Sirupati.

Read the fowl one's words yourself:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1167777

Wow! He's really flapping his wings and quacking there, isn't he?

Of course, $40 for a Sher siru would wake me up, too.

The very "Saint" himself, beggin' like a wee child, for what? A TWELVE INCH SIRUPATI!!!!! Plumb pitiful, boo hoo. Problem is, I know that "quacko" too well, he was probably getting it as a gift to win the favor of a lady, has to bribe 'em he does.

Sarge

Bribe for a 12":barf: anything!!You all wish!! As for women,hmmm, just say ,with me, they are with the best,you all are the rest!!Women are not even a challenge anymore!!They are like streetcars,miss one & get the next one:)D Mav should be spittin fire bout now)! Course Pied Piper,you "old" guys,who only have memories(except for poor Bru.)! All of you need to ask THE SAINT FOR FORGIVENESS & I "MAY "!!Mind you said "MAY" teach you about women!1 I've just about given up on educating you all about K'S!! BUNCH of Pied Piper of .. :barf FELLOWSHIP REJECTS!!
THE SAINT! :cool:

I've been saved by the PATRON SAINT OF KHUK FORGIVENESS...

attachment.php

And redeemed from the wallowing depths of the PIED PIPER OF :barf:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
All of you need to ask THE SAINT FOR FORGIVENESS & I "MAY "!!Mind you said "MAY" teach you about women!

You understand women???:eek: :eek: :confused: You must clue us all in......including me:D

Originally posted by Brendan
Before that Ndn gets hold of me !!

I'm always watching you Two Dogs.:D :p ;) Sometimes you just make it too easy and I let it slide.:p :p :p :p :rolleyes: :D

Back