Something to bug Uncle about when he gets back

BTT

Uncle Bill, if a fellow were to wanna send a check/paypal to prepay for one of these how much should he send?

Sarge

Jim, one of these days I'm going to have to tell you the one about the mule, the mouse, and the corvette. It's not for mixed company, but it is relevant.:rolleyes:

Sarge

I wonder if Tsimi would reconsider if he realized that a 12"er would be ideal to prepare cat tacos? :p

Originally posted by Sylvrfalcn
Jim, one of these days I'm going to have to tell you the one about the mule, the mouse, and the corvette. It's not for mixed company, but it is relevant.:rolleyes:

Sarge

Come on, with a cast like that you've gotta tell us. :D

Sarge,
Bill's having a problem ,getting these 12"PO..:barf: ! Seems the Kami's don't have enough left over SCRAP to make these!!LOL!
Hmmm, curius, SEMPER...12" OR AN M43?? HEE,HEE! SEE ,12" are :barf: What would most like(except the Ladies,"they" can't VOTE on this)like a KUK or a 12"whimpy,pukey,little piece of :barf:! YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE!!
THE SAINT!! :cool:

It's OK Sarge, you can tell the joke. I'll close my eyes while I read it:D

Whats that they say about woman being able to do 2 things at once - Mamav you sure are gifted !!

:D

1) Start a nice HOT campfire and prepare your spit (if you havent got one, three branches, two of them forked at the end and one, a nice green straight stick will do nicely)
2) Gut your game bird, and rinse it
3) Rub the inside and outside of the duck with a salt and pepper combination (proportions to your personal liking)
4) Baste the entire duck with butter or oil (butter is much better for the taste!)
5) Fill the inside of the duck with the sliced orange (or lemon is damned tasty too!).
6) You can leave the peel on if you like the more zesty taste, or take it off for just the fruity taste
7) Beat your fire down to just nice hot coals and a LOW flame.
8) Stick your spit through the duck, and cook SLOWLY (very important for spitting)turning regualarly for around 2-4 hours depending on the size of your bird or until cooked thoroughly through (you can test with a knife).
:rolleyes:

Kismet,
YOU!!Are getting to be a pain...NO!! I'm not going to say it! I am a SAINT,this sickness to do harm to an INNOCENT(me)WHY??Sniff!!I'm just a poor old researcher!:(
Jim(THE SAINT):cool:

All right dadgummit, y'all asked for it, listen up Duck.

One day a mouse was walking down the road when he heard a plaintive cry for help coming from a hole out in the middle of a field. He ran over and looked down the hole, and there was a mule who had apparently stumbled across the hole and fallen in. The mouse said, "now look here, I'm too little to pull you up out of there". The mule said, "no problem, my corvette's parked by the road, the keys are in it, and there's some rope in the trunk. Back it up over here and you can pull me out". Every thing went without a hitch, and the mule was very grateful, promising to repay the favor if he ever had the chance.

Well, wouldn't you know it, months later the mule is walking down the same road when this time he hears a cry for help. It's none other than the mouse, and he's fallen into the very same hole the mule had fallen into months earlier. Says the mouse, "hey man, back your corvette over here and pull me out would you". "Sorry, I sold the corvette just the other day", says the mule. The mule ponders for a moment and says, "hey, I've got an idea, I'm going to lower you something and you grab on, I'll get you out of there". At that the mule lowered his prodigious "male appendage", the mouse grabbed on, and was safely pulled out of his predicament.

Moral of the story; if you're hung like a mule you don't need a corvette. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Don't say I didn't warn y'all

Sarge

Sarge,
Sigh,Now you know why "I" became a SAINT,Mule was a NICKNAME!! You all keep insulting me & WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! Kismet!! YOU & SARGE ARE GETTING CLOSE to LAWSUIT TIME,DEFAMING AN INNOCENT!!
Sarge first I will take your beloved Bowies THEN......!
I have some of the best croo...... I mean HONEST LAWYERS $$$ CAN BUY!!;)
The Saint

"Kismet!! YOU & SARGE ARE GETTING CLOSE to LAWSUIT TIME,DEFAMING AN INNOCENT"

Sir:

I cut a general cloth, and you think it is tailored for you? You err, grievously.

Sincerely,

Kismet, himself.

(courtesy of DUNE)

HA! I ain't backing off from no Duck, bring it cuz, ol' Sarge got sumthin fer ya.

"Mule was a NICKNAME!! "
They gots cosmetic surgery can do sumthin 'bout dem ears:p ;)

"Sarge first I will take your beloved Bowies THEN......!"
You don't want to go messin' with my bowies, especially one with a crescent moon on the blade, that one's special to me.

Sarge

p.s.: Kis, are you a dadgummed cook or a tailor? All your duck recipes sound like they call for a young, tender, duck, we need one for a duck that's old, tough, and gristly:D

Mature Duck or Old Duck - a duck (usually over 6 months of age) of either sex with toughened flesh and a hardened bill; these ducks are usually too old to lay eggs and their meat is used in processed products.:p

Food Safety and Inspection Service
United States Department of Agriculture
Washington, D.C. 20250-3700

You mean like this?

k0snjpu.jpg

or this?

DUCKbag.jpg

:cool: :D :cool:

Back