Something to bug Uncle about when he gets back

Originally posted by Kismet
Mature Duck or Old Duck - a duck (usually over 6 months of age) of either sex with toughened flesh and a hardened bill; these ducks are usually too old to lay eggs and their meat is used in processed products.:p

Ya know, I hear Heber's pretty good with a dutch oven. Perhaps a duck stew or duck chili would be appropriate?

Heaven forbid Donut, you don't wanna get Quackipuss around all them little college honeys Heber hangs out with, he's one "Saint" that bears considerable watching.

Sarge

Pen,
Alas,I must agree "THEY"are TRULY NUTCASES!SARGE,got caught in the backblast of an A-10! Kismet is a wannabe cook that shortorders at a truck stop!:barf:What can you say about Rog ,who uses a "toilet"as his logo!I think "NUTCASES is a true tag for these poor souls!!Sarge ,better count yer Bowies,I think one has been "misplaced"!!BWAAAAA!
THE SAINT!

Folks, back in a more serious vein, I just re-crunched the numbers on the 12" AK Villagers and current order requests start at 29 and go as potentially high as 39. Maybe Uncle, Yvsa, or Rusty can remember a special production run that had a more enthusiastic response from dedicated knife lovers, but I'd sure be curious as to what it was. I personally have never seen anything like this.

Sarge

The count;

Sarge= 1 (2?)
Donutsrule= 1
Pen= ?
Ripper= 1
btice= 1 (2?)
Ics37= 1
Pragitam= 2
etp777= 1
Bruise Leee= 1
mamaV/hoghead= 2
t1mpani= 1
clearblue= 1
SamuraiDave= 1
Mad Mike= 1
Snuffy= 1 (2?)
eastfork= ?
BobbyB= ?
FOG= 2
youngwood= 1
stripey357= 1
Aardvark= 1
Cliff355= 1
spetsdod= 1
Spectre= ?
raghorn= 1
Brendan= 1
Zal= ?
JUSTRIGHT= 1
Old Salt= 1 (2?)
Federico= 1
Pappy= 1

Looks like 29 for sure, and possibly as high as 39 or higher.

Question marks represent those that basically said they liked the idea, but didn't specifically indicate they wanted one or how many.

Sarge

p.s.: I wouldn't be surprised if the SAINT hasn't already e-mailed Uncle Bill to put in an order for one. Worse yet, he's probably got Terry Sisco out looking for pink naugahyde. That'll go over big in Miami Jim.:rolleyes:

I've read through the entire thread and didn't see a definite price anywhere. I saw $40-60 but nothing specific.

Uncle Bill will decide a price when he's ready. Whatever price he picks will be a bargain considering the product.;)

Sarge

Either one works for me too. think the first one would probably be cheaper for me, but if we're voting, might vote for $50 if that'd make it cheaper all around for people who live farther away

Just 1, for now.

If Unk really sells 30 at one fell swoop, I'm fairly certain this will become a regularly stocked item.

John

Fifty bucks including shipping is perfect for me Uncle Bill. I'll send a check for two of 'em along with the check for that Bilton blem first thing tomorrow morning (I'll be at the post office anyway mailing a special package to Kismet). Here's the deal though, if not enough come in the first batch for everyone to get one, please just send me one and I'll wait for the other one whenever another batch is made. Thanks Uncle.

Sarge

I think I'll wait for another batch, I'm also getting a feeling that this might become a popular item as though it hasn't already. I just bought a tomahawk so I'll wait for the wallet to get thicker again.

BTW I am in for 1 - make mine a little thinner than the standard 1/2"...:D :rolleyes: ;)

oh yes, just let me know when to pay - pre or otherwise!;)

Back