Sorry for going silent

roninsgrips

Gold Member
Sorry I went silent last year folks. My dad passed away in the fall after a long battle with cancer and I have been playing catch up in my shop. I'm still pretty buried but definitely wanted to drop by and say hi.

I'll be lurking and watching for deals :)

Sorry to hear that, George. Nice to have you around again! :):thumbup:

Thank you Philllll ... man, I still have to sit down and count all lose lower case Ls :)

Welcome back, Man!
I was wondering about you...
Sorry to hear of your dads passing. I've been there. If you want to talk....
Condolences from my family to you and yours.

It's good to see you back with us.

I had to remove you from our sheathmakers list as you membership had lapsed. Now that you are a sheathmaker again you've been restored.
Please update your Usergroup by going to Settings>Paid Subscriptions and selecting your paid membership, or by using this link: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Welcome back George! Good to hear from ya over here again. Long battles are hard ones. Been there too. Take the tools dad left ya and keep on fighting:thumbup:

Thank you Karda. Yeah, I just started back burnering all kinds of stuff. I've sorted a lot of stuff out and kind of refocused my efforts.

I sure appreciate the offer to talk and may take you up on it some time. We all knew it was coming - including him - so we had a chance to talk. We found out around August 20th and he passed on September 20th. It's funny but I have to ask my wife on the dates now to keep them straight. I guess my point is that I've come to terms with it somewhat but there are still ups and downs.

Welcome back, hopefully things are getting settled now. Look forward to seeing more of your work on your site.

Sorry to hear about your old man buddy. My grandad passed over Chrissy which was rough but time heals all wounds as they say.

I actually spotted one or two of your khuks/sheaths on that auction site everyone keeps talking about. You do some real impressive work. Keep it up and looking forward to seeing more in the future :thumbup:

Welcome back:) heartfelt condolences. Cancer is an absolute bastard, but we're glad to have you back:)

Back