• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Source check?

Is knives ship free good to go?

It isn't one of the two dealers I normally order from and I know there are some scam sites out there. Figured I'd double check with y'all before I send em more money than I am ready to lose. Yay? Nay?

Thanks

They're outstanding both from supply side and from CS side. I've bought many knives from them and visited their TN store. You'll be fine dealing with them. And yes, they are a BF supporting dealer.

They shipped a BM Bugout to me in Canada. No issues whatsoever.
A pleasure to do business with. :thumbsup:

Awesome, I will keep them in mind, add them to my list of "trusted". I think I am going to pass on the 0562ti tho. My daughter pointed out how smooth it is, she is right. Some checkering and I'd be all over it but the smoothness is one of my pet peeves with my AD10 (otherwise the BEST ergos I have ever felt on ANY folding knife).

I appreciate you guys giving me the feedback. After I ran across ONE fake site, I have been too paranoid to order from anyone except my 2 old stand by's.

Back