• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

South Africa Mark IV #537

Up for sale is this rare South Africa Mark IV #537 purchased from BF member. This is ONLY the knife, sheath, and lanyard (on sheath) as shown in photos. No box or paperwork. Some light wear marks on the cap and very little wear on the sheath, but this is from normal storage and viewing, it has not been sharpened or carried (as represented to me when purchased.)

Pricing is difficult, but from what research I've done I am asking $1,350 PayPal G & S, shipped, and fully insured. Open to offers.

Thanks for viewing.

UElXu6ql.jpg

l3fzzzSl.jpg

g8Z7OFUl.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I did not receive notification of your posts. I just emailed a link to an album with high def photos. I circled one part of the blade that has a discoloration. This is on the sharpened part only and appears to be very superficial and should come off with a leather strop. The rest of the blade and handle with the exception of the cap is pretty pristine.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/U82F8

Back