• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Southard Tolk Frag Pattern/Bronze $400 -Hinderer XM18 3.5 Wharncliffe CF Scale & Blue Standoffs $400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockstead Higo - $SOLD
Bought new from BladeHQ, carried probably a half dozen times. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. There are some light marks on the blade, but they're minor. The only real issue with the knife is a bit of lock rock that it has had since the day I purchased it. This issue was brought to Rockstead's attention immediately, and it was agreed that it would be fixed under warranty when the knife is sent in for sharpening, which it has not needed as of yet.

full

ADV Mini Butcher - $SOLD
I bought this one new a few years back and it has been carried a handful of times. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. Has a few minor snail trails that you can see if held at the right angle, but nothing that you'd immediately notice or that ruins the appearance of the knife. This knife is literally sharper than it was when I got it new, and I only honed it on a simple kitchen steel (it didn't come very sharp from ADV), so it still could use a good resharpen.
full

Images removed from thread for ease of reading, but they're still in my album if needed.

Last edited:
Southard Tolk - Bronze Anodized - Monkey Edge Frag Pattern Edition - $400 Shipped
This knife came new from Monkey Edge shortly after they were released. I think I carried the knife either once or twice (I bought three of these, thus living up to my name on BF), so it's practically BNIB. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. At some point, though, I put a small nick on the pocket clip, which I just noticed today.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hinderer XM-18 Wharncliffe - Carbon Fiber Scale & Blue Standoffs Added - $400 Shipped
This knife has probably been in my pocket half a dozen times at most. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. Still sharp, has had a Hinderer CF scale added and blue standoffs. Original standoffs and orange G10 scale are also included.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Purchasing Info...

- If you’re not comfortable sending funds as a personal payment, I am willing to pay all PayPal fees, no extra charge...it’s worth it to me for us both to have their buyer/seller protection, if that helps make buyers comfortable.

- Prices also include USPS Priority Mail 1-3 day shipping.

- No janky packing jobs to save a dollar on postage. Everything I ship will be well protected.

- PayPal is the only method of payment I accept, as it protects us both.

- First person to post "I'll take the XYZ knife." followed by a PM to my inbox gets dibs. I will then send you my paypal email address so that you can make payment.

- Payment is expected to be made immediately (or as soon as reasonably possible) unless discussed prior to you posting that you'll take it.

Last edited:
3 of these still up for grabs. Feel free to make offers...I promise there’ll be no snippy messages if I can’t accept your offer.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back