SouthWest Khukri Khonvention (SWKK)

Or to Ad Astra as "Mad Asstra", etc., etc.

-Norm

I like Mad Asstra better.

I admit the extra "S" hurts, but it is probably accurate. :(

The "Mad" part is unfortunately true.

It's easy to be misunderstood when typing a few quick lines; I hope I haven't P.O.'d anybody.

Complete & Total Asstra

Good one, Yvsa! :D

I was hoping someone would go there ... Figured it would be either you or Mr. Leee.

My new name,

~ Nostringsattached

Since we're on the topic...

It is Satori. It is not Sartori. It is not Satri. Just because I extended this courtesy to Uncle Bill does not mean that anyone else is entitled to it. Violators of this policy will be beaten vigorously about the head and shoulders with the nearest piece of bubble wrap when it becomes conveniant for me to do so; if it will not be conveniant for me to do so in the near future, I will contract another forumite to handle this matter for me. (Bruise? Are you available Thursday?)

"Dave" also works but as we already have several Daves here, Satori may be better. "David" is fine as well if you're not into the whole brevity thing. Rendering "Dave" or "David" into other languages is acceptable, as long as I can verify that it does indeed mean "Dave," and not "knucklehead." (Debatably accurate, but unacceptable on general principle.)

For those of you who know my last name, I respond to that as well. Any of its English, German, or original French renderings will work. I see it mangled far worse than this on a daily basis.

I could go on but I think that the joke is beginning to lose its humor, if it had any in the first place. :)

For what it's worth, I had a very difficult time with spelling both "Svashtar" and "Yvsa" when I first got here. I still do - I had to scroll down and double check both. Don't even get me started on "Kronckrew." :)

"Yvsa" always became "Yeee-vzzzzz ah" when I came to the Cantina. I thought he was French.

I was so glad when Yvsa phonetically spelled it: Yuh nSuh. THAT I can remember.

I won't forget Bamboo sacrafised himself for the good of the forum. Softball over the center of the plate.

munk

To Swashbar and mink

There is a certain DUCK that keeps calling me "Whimper" and I don't like it much.

How's about banning that guanno smeared cave bird. 20 bucks by paypal to follow to cement the deal.

Thanks

Semp

:D :D

Back