SP50 Discountinued?

Absolutely. But they’re still on sale from time to time for less than $75. And I seriously doubt they are now made from 420 steel.

Oh, i thought you got 4 bushcraft woodsman blades. I want an original one of those 5160 bushcraft woodsman. I'm not that crazy about the sp50's handle & powder coat though. I think the pinky jamb might be a problem for my huge mitts. Also, i want to rock a firesteel off the spine and be able to chop food if i clean off any rust oil.

Oh, i thought you got 4 bushcraft woodsman blades. I want an original one of those 5160 bushcraft woodsman. I'm not that crazy about the sp50's handle & powder coat though. I think the pinky jamb might be a problem for my huge mitts. Also, i want to rock a firesteel off the spine and be able to chop food if i clean off any rust oil.

I did get 4 of the 5160 blades, with the deDantis sheath and firestarter. But I’m not a gold member with selling privileges. And I’m too broke to give one away, unfortunately.

I'll pay a fair price, I'm in Jersey too. Your profile says you've done a few trades.

Oh yeah!.? What part of jersey you from? I’m Northern, Bergen county. Nice to meet another knife aficionado from the state that built Xanadu! I have heard NJ referred to as the Gaza Strip of the USA.

Last edited:
I was born out your way, but I'm in somerset county now. That big state fair is out @ the Meadowlands now

I was born out your way, but I'm in somerset county now. That big state fair is out @ the Meadowlands now

I go down to somerset/Franklin Township at least once a month. I’ll be there Monday after next.

Last edited:
Shoot me an email. I don’t know if you caught it, but I wouldn’t mind meeting up with you for a minute to talk knives etc. I don’t know if Monday after tomorrow works for you, but I don’t have gold yet, so I can’t sell, only buy.

Last edited:
Shoot me an email. I don’t know if you caught it, but I wouldn’t mind meeting up with you for a minute to talk knives etc. I don’t know if Monday after tomorrow works for you, but I don’t have gold yet, so I can’t sell, only buy.
U get my email?

Back