• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spartan Blades Custom/Prototype Sculpted Metis Folder & NIB Spyderco GITD Delica 4 Lightweight - Sportsman's Supply Exclusive run

CycleSpectre

Gold Member
HELLO THERE. :)

1) Selling my Spartan Blades “Metis” folder, custom. The sculpted version of the Spartan Metis was debuted at the 2015 USN Gathering in Las Vegas. There were several available at the show, all each in a different color. The guys from Spartan Blades told me the sculpted versions were the prototypes to the production Metis.
I was absolutely in love with the both beautiful and stunning sculpting on these knives when I first saw them at the 2015 Gathering (G7), and forever kicked myself for not picking one up at the show when I had the chance. Well, luck be had – Monkey Edge managed to get one of the leftovers that did not sell at G7. As soon as I saw this knife on their website, I purchased it.
Handles are sculpted and then anodized titanium, and to boot in TEAL – which is a quite difficult color to achieve when anodizing!

I can provide you with the original link I purchased the knife from at ME, just message me privately.

Of course, this knife has been handled lightly but not used to cut, and not sharpened nor hardware adjusted since its manufacture.

Knife Description, as from Monkey Edge:
“Metis in Greek the personal traits of wisdom and cunning. A fitting name for this refined, yet ready to work, EDC friendly folder. While large, beefy, tactical folders are certainly cool, the reality is that for most people they do not fit into the role of a tool that can be carried everyday. They can either be too bulky to carry for the way you are dressed, or they can just be to scary looking for the 'sheeple' at the office. You know how ol Alice in accounting would freak the heck out if you whipped out your gnarly ass carry piece to open a package.
Enter the Spartan Blades Metis: a high tech, hard use, "gentleman's tactical" folder. With a blade just under 3 inches long, it is legal in most places. However, don't let the smaller size fool you, the Metis is from Spartan Blades, so you know no compromises were made in materials or construction. The handle is a full titanium framelock with a Hinderer Lockbar Stabilizer (to ensure no overtweaking the lock bar). This one features dual contoured frame sides, each with multi level engraved texture with raised, textured mock bolsters and bright anodized satin finish. The titanium backspacer has an integral lanyard loop, and sports a machined, blind screwed, pocket clip. The blade ground from premium CPM S35VN stainless steel in a super useful spearpoint profile. It rides on GTC Alpha bearings and is easily deployed with a flick of the flipper tab. All 100% made in the USA and backed by Spartan Blade's lifetime warranty.

Specifications
Overall Length: 6 5/8 in
Blade Length: 2 7/8 in
Cutting Edge Length: 2 1/8 in
Weight: 2.8 ounces
Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
Handle Material: Titanium frame

Knife comes with original box with foam padding, slip pouch, a Spartan Blades sticker, and, as an extra - a Spartan Blades challenge coin.

PRICE: $480

2) New in Box Spyderco Delica, model C11FPGITD, Sportsman's Supply Exclusive

PRICE: $110

*All Pics are my own and of the actual knives for sale in their current condition

TERMS:
Not really looking for trades, but if you have something exceptional, I'm all ears.
Though discreet payment via Paypal Friends and Family is a preferred, the posted price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and Paypal Goods and Services fee. Money orders/checks are welcomed, but I will hold the item/s until payment clears. USA sales and shipment only. If you are outside the USA and wanting to purchase an item, message me and we will talk. I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish. I can also meet locally in Colorado 80134 zip.

If interested, I have extensive positive feedback on the USN - private message me for details.

More pics upon request.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

giEzTJa.jpg

1Xg2DRX.jpg

jBLJszX.jpg

LOOR3BW.jpg

jDBzEJN.jpg

GgnPCR5.jpg

ybBZChn.jpg

uHk3Hr6.jpg

Cj6bvek.jpg

vrMxzLk.jpg