• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPARTAN ESEE BECKER MLL WINKLER - Users Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
Some users for sale. Prices are inclusive of PayPal , & USPS fees.

These are USERS, some more than others.

IMG_5014.jpg IMG_5025.jpg

SPARTAN BLADES - RONIN SHINTO S35VN Reposted..

Spartan has seen very light use. Knife has cut cardboard, opened bags of dog food, shaved arm hair, carved two stick's and been lightly stropped on fine ceramic and leather. Edge is hair shaving sharp, chip free and factory angle. The knife is S35Vn steel with about a 6 inch blade, .190 thick. Handle scales are "double black" micarta. Sheath is factory with a benchmade pouch attached (big enough for a small fire steel). I have the box and all paperwork for this one.

IMG_5016.jpg IMG_5015.jpg

Winkler knives II - Spike / Sig Sauer edition 80CRV2 $275.00 SOLD

Winkler has been used and carried. This is not a friendly blade. Knife was carried daily for a few months, used sparingly. Knife has cut meat, boxes, rope, dog food bags, zip ties, some wood carving. Edge is at factory angle, touched up on ceramics and fine diamond plates (as needed - which wasn't much. Winkler nailed the heat treat with this batch !). Pictures were deliberately taken dirty, to show the worst (will clean up well with dish soap). This one has some kind of handgun coating, as it is the "limited edition - collectable" Sig Sauer model (which i could not care less about). This is a user, meant to be abused, its extremely sharp, holds a vicious edge, pointed at both ends (not a very acute point on the butt end, hand friendly.. will smash glass and puncture sheet metal with ease though). Micarta scales are sculpted. This Winkler is balanced like a fighter, carries flat ITW, and cuts for days. I wont mind keeping this one at all. Roughly .20 thick stock, 5.25 blade. Includes box but no paperwork.

IMG_5017.jpg IMG_5018.jpg IMG_5019.jpg

ESEE Junglas USER / BEATER 1095 $120.00 OBO SOLD

This Junglas was picked up here used, well used, but not used by me since purchase. The knife is a good medium weight camp chopper. The edge is ugly, but it cuts. There are a few tiny flat spots, rolls and micro chips.. Its 1095 steel with a damn good heat treat (Rowen), one decent sharpening and the edge will look like new (still perfectly usable as is though). The sheath is missing the adjustable tension screw, and has the typical rattle (im sure the Esee crew would hook one up for the price of shipping possibly). The handle is dirty, the knife is USED, this is a great knife to throw in your truck / car or BOB.

ESEE 4 LIGHT, LIGHT USE 1095 $90.00 OBO SOLD

I bought this as a back up for the user / beater Esee 4 I used to carry. I have cut paper, a few pizza boxes, and stropped this knife. The edge is original factory angel and still factory sharp (or stropped sharp). I do not have a box for this one , i do have all the fun paperwork they started shipping these with though. Linen micarta scales. Molded sheath with clip plate (no rattle , perfect retention). Great little mid size cutter. 4.25 blade, 3/16 stock.

IMG_5020.jpg IMG_5021.jpg IMG_5022.jpg

MLL AMAZON 01 steel $150.00 OBO

This knife has seen some use. The 01 blade has plenty of patina, no rust. This knife was sharpened on a KME and has some scratches from "stone strike" (it cuts like a carpet knife though - very sharp 18 degrees per side). The scales are micarta, pinned to the full tang with epoxy and orange liners. There are multiple ways to configure the leather sheath. This is about the same size as a BK16, more filling in the hand though. This knife is not going to win a beauty pageant, it will feather stick and carve like crazy though. The jimping is very aggressive, if that does not work well for you , pass on this one. Great little custom from a current Forum member (MLL knives).

Becker BK16 1095 cro van USER W FORCED PATINA / KYDEX $70.00 SOLD

User. Stripped, forced patina, RAZOR SHARP ! whoever sharpened this one is a hero. Im not the original owner, picked it up on the forums from a great member. The knife has a FFG, cuts like it has super powers. The aftermarket kydex is silent and secure with no rattle. This knife is light enough to forget your carrying it.

Please understand and respect your local laws.

I would prefer USA shipping on these ( Canada is not out of range if buyer assumes responsibility for shipping / fees and loss by customs ).

Not looking for Trades (besides another winkler spike in caswell finish w micarta)

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !

PM any questions / offers please

Last edited:
I am assuming that offers for the Junglas must be made through P.M. But I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to PM you.

I think your membership expired. You would need to pay for another year in order to send PM's..

Or you could just email me :

Redacted

Or post to my profile page..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back