Spartan

I would say my hands are average. Using the Spartan was not a huge bother, but I do notice the corkscrew bulging out when using the main blade. Soooo it gave me a reason to buy a Tinker! The Tinker does feel better. However, I think I would likely use the corkscrew more than the Phillips. As of 3 weeks of carrying both. I have yet to use either the corkscrew or Phillips. I have only used the large blade, small blade and cap lifter. Now I am looking at the Swiza knives. Funny how this hobby leaves you looking for that elusive perfect knife...

It's funny because the first knife I ever owned was the spartan. No clue what it was called back then. Only referred to it as the officer suisse cause that what's on the main blade. Had it in my pocket for years while working and tinkering, but then I had to go on a quest for "the one". My spartan was left on the bookshelf to be used by my family. It wasn't until recently when I discovered the mini screwdriver you could put in the corkscrew that drew me back to my old co-worker. The screwdriver changed the game for a few reasons. I don't drink wine and while the corkscrew was useful for other tasks, the void within the corkscrew bothered me. I also have this tendency to come across people who need their glasses fixed at the university I currently work and learn at. The mini screwdriver in the corkscrew changed the spartan for me. After a little TLC, the tools have the same snap as they did when I first got them as well as all the scars that show this was a lads first knife. a combination of character and quality. Now all of the tools are used on a near daily basis for me, and along with the few other things I carry on me, there has not been a moment where I go "if only I had a...". It's the perfect size for my hands, though I have been looking at the sportsman and tourist (on account of my small hands) but that's more to satisfy the itch for a new knife. It's all funny to me cause I went on a search for years to find that perfect tool to keep on me, when little me knew instinctively what was right the first time around.

Back