Spear-Carriers!

Klaas Shadow Horn in stainless

xBvTPgV.jpg

Still got a few more Spears in the arsenal, but it's getting towards the end, and all good things come to an end unless you turn into a one trick pony ;)

One of my favourite Black Box knives, I have a carry one and a 'reserve' fortunately. Swell Centre Pen, 2 blades one spring- great arrangement in my opinion.

IS3dIey.jpg

5K Qs 5K Qs I sure like your Spain knives GT. Look like spears to me.
Leaf blades are a European style of broader Spear in my view, all your stuff legit & interesting GT thanks.

Some great additions and edition everybody, Spears Rule:D:cool:

Regards, Will
Thanks for the encouragement, Dwight & Will. :)

Klaas Shadow Horn in stainless

xBvTPgV.jpg
Will, whenever you post that knife, I break the Tenth Commandment about not coveting! :rolleyes:

Here's an old Colonial electrician knife:
colonial.tl29.sharper.jpg

Its spear main won't win any beauty contests, but I like this closeup nonetheless:
colonial.tl29.edge.closeup.jpg

- GT

Still got a few more Spears in the arsenal, but it's getting towards the end, and all good things come to an end unless you turn into a one trick pony ;)

One of my favourite Black Box knives, I have a carry one and a 'reserve' fortunately. Swell Centre Pen, 2 blades one spring- great arrangement in my opinion.

IS3dIey.jpg
Wow!

Ron, I believe Bill Howard brought that very pointy, parallel-sided spear shape over to GEC from his Queen days.
This English Jack is from 2005, just before he left to start GEC. Except for the swedge and pull, it's identical.

WCDXGEr.jpg
I believe you are correct Jeff! This Spear blade has been with the 54’s from their very beginning.

IS3dIey.jpg
One of the nicest of a bunch of nice Winchester Black Box knives, Will! One of my favorites!

One of the nicest of a bunch of nice Winchester Black Box knives, Will! One of my favorites!

Thanks very much:thumbsup: I can see some similarities to the GEC Conductor which is a scaled down version, again the Queen DNA morphing to GEC with Bill Howard.

Al, I don't forget that you made me a very generous gift of a BB Teardrop, such kindness:cool:

iyE5FWU.jpg

I strongly agree with Jeff black mamba black mamba , that Cell Shap is rich and beautiful, kind of 'watermarked' effect:D

Regards, Will

Back