Spear-Carriers!

All beauties there Al! I really like the NYK Co. and Northfields.
I've posted these Henckels numerous times over the years. Apologies for one more go with them.
KJV7fzr.jpg

Same for this IXL:
M7lzWST.jpg

Superb Spears but IS THERE BETTER STAG TO LOOK AT???? I don't think so, just outlandish:D:cool:

View attachment 1109611 View attachment 1109610 View attachment 1109609 View attachment 1109608 View attachment 1109606 View attachment 1109607

What a great idea for a thread Will! I did not realize how many Spear Blades I had until you made me think about them. I hope we can keep this thread going for a while. Many of the knives posted so far are exceptional!

My first offering is from Case. Starting with the new Case Barlow and ending with a 1920’s to 1940’s Case Tested Green Bone. In between, is a Zebra Wood Tribal Lock: and, my candidate for the greatest Spear Blade of all time, ...a mid 1970’s Red Bone Canoe with the Canoe etching! These knives represent almost a century of excellent cutlery from Case.

Last edited:
Leslie Tomville Leslie Tomville Many thanks! really good to see some CASE knives here as they don't often feature Spears in their range. Fine selection but what IS that wonderful knife at the bottom? a must have :D:cool:

Great shot! Moreover, the 56 is an excellent housing for a Spear.

Oddly enough, I have a fairly good collection of GEC 68 White Owls, yet all of mine are Clip, incomprehensible when I think of my liking for Spear blades..:confused: Could do with one but you never see them on sale:(

Thanks, Will

Back