• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spearpoint in Ziricote

Travis Talboys

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Forged from 1084, this knife is 9 1/2" overall with a 4 1/2" cutting edge. It features a spearpoint, an unsharpened false edge, and has a hand rubbed scotchbrite finish. The handle is Ziricote with red G10 liners and brass pins. The knife comes in a hand formed, custom brown leather sheath for right hand carry. Price is $165 G+S, which includes shipping in the U.S
20210103-145652.jpg
20210103-145704.jpg
20210103-145714.jpg
20210103-145736.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments are welcome.

Travis

I think this is a really cool design. You should do another with g10 scales and kydex!

is that some sort of spearpoint modified w/ a bayonet grind?

always been a fan of those profiles. regardless great looking blade!

GLWS!

I think this is a really cool design. You should do another with g10 scales and kydex!
Thanks. Is that a request?

Just grows on me. Coolio.
Thank you.

is that some sort of spearpoint modified w/ a bayonet grind?

always been a fan of those profiles. regardless great looking blade!

GLWS!
Actually I wasn't sure what to call it. It was something I was playing around with a while ago. I set it aside for a bit when I didn't like the way the handle turned out. I like this handle much better.

turned out great. considering you liked this project, I highly recommend looking into the history of that particular blade style

it is actually quite useful, all stabbing people in their guts aside :rolleyes:

anywho, apologies for cluttering your thread

someone buy this before I become any more tempted than I already am!!!

Back