Special Announcement

Thanks for posting that, John!!

best

mqqn

Well after a couple of hours of debugging software, I was able to get the images to upload to my knives image album - and I changed the album to a more basic, easier to navigate, album skin.

20210408_184207.jpg

DSC_6207.JPG

best

mqqn

16141284386573626375673829491790.jpg
Match that please John. This one was originally coyote g10 and then you re scaled it. I like getting the history on these old jks when I find them in trade.

I thought there might be more interest in this historic piece, it was a big success when I first offered it. I believe it was the first knife jds1 bought from me when I first offered it.

I thought there might be more interest in this historic piece, it was a big success when I first offered it. I believe it was the first knife jds1 bought from me when I first offered it.

It IS really cool looking, but I think it's similar to the knife you are making us for in May....That's why I held out.
(unless I'm not understanding it?)

It is similar, just a bit smaller, and it’s a clip point (I believe you ordered a straight back EO1)

Yes, a straight back..... Mine's going to be the nicest looking one on the site. haha
I can't wait.

Still have it too!

Jeff

Back