Special Edition BK4

Just got the message that I have a package at my home....repeat the package is at my home!

Dammit all so much....came home for lunch to feast only on the glory of my new BK4...stepped inside, grabbed the package and found out that it was freakin make-up that i ordered for my wife....curses!

well...now you can paint the sheath in a camo pattern when it arrives! track # states mine will be a Friday (tomorrow) treat for working so hard during the week!

Dammit all so much....came home for lunch to feast only on the glory of my new BK4...stepped inside, grabbed the package and found out that it was freakin make-up that i ordered for my wife....curses!

That sucks! Machax fever is rough. I have it right now too and the only cure is on a UPS truck somewhere.

I had a few sitting on my back patio when I got home today. Sadly no other Beckers were available to be the welcoming party. I opened the package with my Benchmade.

sorry bro....but that is FUNNY!!! made me chuckle anyways, perhaps you'll grow to see the humor in it one day ;)

That is funny sheet! lol! I did the same thing when I got home, saw 3 packages at the front door, when I pulled in the driveway, thinking my BK4 was here. But, NO!
It was my wife's Mary Kay makeup, Oh! and my BK9! I forgot all about it, waiting for my 4! All in all, my day was alittle better than yours, but not by much! lol!
I want my 4!

They are here and worth the wait.

001-16.jpg

Action shots, Not really.

005-7.jpg

004-6.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

006-7.jpg

Is it odd that your pics make me think I should order more then just the one? ;)

Man oh man am I jealous of you guys. Figured since I ordered mine in like the first 30 minutes I would have a nice prize on my porch today, but crap it just now posted on the bank account. Guess I have a few more days of waiting. You guys have seriously got to stop posting more pics, this is killing me.

Man oh man am I jealous of you guys. Figured since I ordered mine in like the first 30 minutes I would have a nice prize on my porch today, but crap it just now posted on the bank account. Guess I have a few more days of waiting. You guys have seriously got to stop posting more pics, this is killing me.
As Tom Petty say's, The Waiting is hardest part! I'm in the same boat!

Thanks for the pics ,I got mine today but I didn`t take any pics yet. I can`t wait to see if she works as good as she feels . I ordered mine last friday got it this afternoon;)

Urge I still have a good week atleast. Ordered mine last week, charged beginning of this week... But mine is coming the long slow way, USPS.

Back