Special Edition BK4

Where is my friggin MACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gahhhhh 2 weeks and nothing.

In case anyone was worried that I would adopt my true form and, enveloped in a black poisonous cloud, sweep across the earth sowing pestilence and death in a rage-fueled orgy of destruction... well, relax. I got my Machax in today and so I'm good now.

I got my invoice Friday or Saturday but didn't get my Machax until today. I never got a tracking number: I think you have to call to get one.

I never got an email from Ka-bar, although oddly enough an invoice for the Machax came last Thursday. Weird. I gotta call Ka-bar tomorrow.

Yeah, just call them...you can a request tracking email, but they can also tell you over the phone..

I was also surprised that the Machax wasn't bigger. But now that I've had several days and a bit of time in the woods to check it out, I have to say I'm in love with this knife, it's ther perfect woodsman's knife. It's small enough that it doesn't feel weird on my hip. It's actually workable for fine carving, which surprised me. And it will out-chop my BK9. The snap cut technique, combined with the sweet spot, and a convex edge.... man o man do I love this knife.

Not trying to rub it in for those who haven't gotten theirs yet, but this knife is DEFINTELY worth the wait.

I was also surprised that the Machax wasn't bigger. But now that I've had several days and a bit of time in the woods to check it out, I have to say I'm in love with this knife, it's ther perfect woodsman's knife. It's small enough that it doesn't feel weird on my hip. It's actually workable for fine carving, which surprised me. And it will out-chop my BK9. The snap cut technique, combined with the sweet spot, and a convex edge.... man o man do I love this knife.

Not trying to rub it in for those who haven't gotten theirs yet, but this knife is DEFINTELY worth the wait.

Absolutely. It's an excellent tool, great weight, very nimble. I was using mine all weekend to help pry up old deck boards and finish out the notches for the support beams on the new ones.

Still no Machax in NorCal.

Sometimes ups doesn't hit my route until like 6:30pm. Sometimes like 10am. Like a ninja. Or a utility company.

Kinda hate how they do that to me.

What?! I'm not Taking it personal! :D

We are currently sitting on a stockpile of Special Edition BK4's. If you have not ordered one and would like to do so call us at 800-282-0130. Cost is $85 and includes shipping and handling, you can't beat it as the production model runs $135.67 before shipping and handling. We can only ship to the continental United States and the shipping method is UPS only.

-OKB

I'm stoked it's still in stock!

I want in, just been a few things last couple weeks I wanted more LOL

We are currently sitting on a stockpile of Special Edition BK4's. If you have not ordered one and would like to do so call us at 800-282-0130. Cost is $85 and includes shipping and handling, you can't beat it as the production model runs $135.67 before shipping and handling. We can only ship to the continental United States and the shipping method is UPS only. -OKB

the only difference that i know of between this, and the "final model" is the etch and coating afaik. if you have to have it NOW, well, ... NOW!

buy buy buy!

(i get 10% ;>)

BUY BUY BUY

i put the above buy buy buy posting as an update as the first post, to new viewers :)

Mine just showed up too!!! ...ahh, my first Becker!

Edit: There's a second slot for a smaller knife in the sheath! Which of these small Beckers fit in there: bk11, bk13 bk14? Just the excuse I needed to buy another knife :D

Last edited:
Oops, wrong thread.

mine just showed up too!!! ...ahh, my first becker!

Edit: There's a second slot for a smaller knife in the sheath! Which of these small beckers fit in there: Bk11, bk13 bk14? Just the excuse i needed to buy another knife :d

bk13....

Back