Special Forces Aaron Bank Edition

Pictures will be coming shortly but here's a full description:

The Rogers' Rangers line has a new Special Forces - Aaron Bank Edition which includes a fully sharpened beard w/mirror-polished perimeters, hickory handle with dark walnut finish, and Kydex belt sheath by Survival Sheath Systems, Special Forces tab branded with the Rogers' Rangers signature and $5 from EVERY sale including sales to dealers goes to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

We've been working with 2 SF units and they will have their unit crest also branded into the handles. We do this for several units and we'll start posting pictures of the brands available.

The branding irons will be finished later this week and I'll post samples ASAP.

List price: $230.00 and we are taking pre-orders. Call 253/884-1025 or email me directly at owner@bmtomahawks.com if you have any questions or to place an order. This item will be added to the website later this week at Bear Mountain Tomahawks

It's very nice and very sharp. I think the test one bit me twice after it was sharpened. That's why we're going with the Kydex sheath. Not only does it exude SF but that lower edge would cut right through the leather.

Back