• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Special Forces Natural Outlaw SFNO - INFI - Reduced!

Special Forces Natural Outlaw (SFNO)- INFI - Tanker Grey (?) - Black G10
Kydex sheath with tek-lok clip - Mashed Cat

Not the original owner, but I don’t think it’s ever been sharpened or used - excellent condition

$475 - PayPal/shipped (US Only)/insured

sfno1.jpeg

sfno2.jpeg

Please contact me with any questions. I know I’m new to selling on here (recently sold 2 knives on here), but I’ve got 100% feedback on eBay for like 20 years, and I have great feedback on other sites I have sold stuff on. Buy with confidence.

Buyer must be of correct age and you must be able to own this in your state. So check first.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Interested in any trades? Please email me at XXXXXXX

email to be edited after response or contact

Thank you

Special Forces Natural Outlaw (SFNO)- INFI - Tanker Grey (?) - Black G10
Kydex sheath with tek-lok clip - Mashed Cat

Not the original owner, but I don’t think it’s ever been sharpened or used - excellent condition

$475 - PayPal/shipped (US Only)/insured

View attachment 1361283

View attachment 1361284

Please contact me with any questions. I know I’m new to selling on here (recently sold 2 knives on here), but I’ve got 100% feedback on eBay for like 20 years, and I have great feedback on other sites I have sold stuff on. Buy with confidence.

Buyer must be of correct age and you must be able to own this in your state. So check first.

Thanks for looking!
Hello, do you still have the SFNO?
Thx

Back