Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

At this point I'm just hoping I'll get dinged before the end of September. I wouldn't have spent 4 days mulling it over if I knew it was going to make that much of a difference. Clearly, I severely underestimated the sheer volume of orders placed for this run. I'll not make that mistake again, I assure you.

At this point I'm just hoping I'll get dinged before the end of September. I wouldn't have spent 4 days mulling it over if I knew it was going to make that much of a difference. Clearly, I severely underestimated the sheer volume of orders placed for this run. I'll not make that mistake again, I assure you.
id guess you will get your dingg by next Thursday 🧙‍♂️

I guess you were not around for the Anniversary Ratweilers... some of them were shipped 2+ years from order day...

im happy that it take sometime right now, i have paypal issue, can't get the damn verification code by sms.

but i want my order filled as soon as i can get into my paypal account :cool:

If you guys that are waiting have coated blades, I would guess that may be the issue.
I got some of my Raw Dogs but my coated one is still awaiting fulfillment.

If you guys that are waiting have coated blades, I would guess that may be the issue.
I may get the sheath before I get the blade (green coated)...if so...do you mind putting an edge on my sheath? Im gonna baton some wood with it...

ok, i got my paypal account back into working condition, can you fill my order now? 🥲

Two years?! You’re kidding right? Why that long?

They "accidently" put it up for sale, along with a really cool Desert Tali Whacker (Tan Handles Tan Blade Coating). Then they took it down really quickly. I forget how long it was up, but when i went to order some Desert Tali's it was already down. Then the waiting began...orders were fulfilled when the Ratweilers were later put up for sale...still no DTW

Last edited:
Yeah, from what I'm seeing, the ones who ordered the coated blades are going to end up waiting the longest, makes me glad that I only had the Raw Dog finish option left, lol.

Ordered my Raw Dog on the 24th at 9:37PM, still haven't been charged for it, this will be my first Scrap Yard, I had one Swamp Rat and several Busse, been pleased with those.
Ordered my sheath yesterday, I'll probably get the TNT before the sheath since David has several weeks of work before he gets to me.
Patience is a virtue!!

I ordered mine in the 24th, right at 9:00pm at launch, and still awaiting fulfillment.

No zombies here yet, so I can wait.

But once I get mine, I plan to grind a fuller in one to see if I can shift the POB to within 0-1" of the guard. I know this shift will make it hit less hard, but will be more swift and maneuverable for me.
One bo-hi and one no-hi.
And I plan to try the coffee grind patina recommended here where it might turn the blade blueish black.

Back