Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

It looks like they still haven't gotten all the way through the orders placed on the first day. I'm hoping it will speed up some as they progress through the order dates after all the ones placed on the 24th are finished. Assuming of course that the bulk of the orders were placed in the first one or two days after being listed on the website.

Raw Dog has landed! Held it in my hands last night. I can't tell you anything either way of heavy, balanced, light, thick or thin. I don't know shit about em, first short sword or whatever you want to box it in at, this is my bench mark.
initial thoughts? Badass, real simple. The blade shape, grind, small cbt, it's a piece of work. for me? this thing was a steel at it's price point. Can't wait for pumpkins to be ready, I think it's a natural pumpkin carver 🎃

Well I did order Forest green at the last moment of the Last call. so I will be waiting patiently still. I attempted to carve a pumpkin with my Forsaken Gemini when I first got it, some fun memories. Well the Park Ranger ended up doing most of the work.

Like Charlie Sheen, the hogs never get tired of winning.

Last edited:
Happy Labor Day y’all dogs. Could someone get the dimensions of the guard? The length, width, and thickness (looking at possible sheath options while waiting for a custom)

ordered mine through email so it doesn't show shipping status on my Busse.com website

but the email confirmation was from the 25th so we'll keep waiting

I know I'm probably going to regret it.....but mine is in the exchange.
:/

I feel ya Crag~ I had a similar feeling with the CS V-14. I got it, held it a few days and the thought hit me, 'm never going to use this for anything, a grand in my hands, why? And it hit me, it was one of those "I'm just not into you" moments. it found a new home, I got something I really wanted and still love today with no remorse, no regrets. That also happened with 1 other knife long ago, so it happens.
Besides, if it ever weighs on you, there will be so many of these around, picking one up to fill a void in your world, it's doable and nothing stressful at all.
On the other hand, putting it up makes someone else world complete, there's a lot to like about that ;)

I feel ya Crag~ I had a similar feeling with the CS V-14. I got it, held it a few days and the thought hit me, 'm never going to use this for anything, a grand in my hands, why? And it hit me, it was one of those "I'm just not into you" moments. it found a new home, I got something I really wanted and still love today with no remorse, no regrets. That also happened with 1 other knife long ago, so it happens.
Besides, if it ever weighs on you, there will be so many of these around, picking one up to fill a void in your world, it's doable and nothing stressful at all.
On the other hand, putting it up makes someone else world complete, there's a lot to like about that ;)
Couldn't of said it better myself, thank you.

Back