Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

Just in from Buy Brown

iTDWQsQ.jpg

f7x0sAD.jpg

I am the asshole, that will probably get his two TNT somewhere between next year or beyond.

My own fault, my mailserver automatically rejects everything with "paypal", as there have been several attempted scam attacks.

So, I am still sitting and waiting for my shipment to be on its way.

Order #13833

Order Date: 26th Jun 2021
This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment
Your Order Contains:

• 1 x SYKCO TNT-15 Sword, Raw Dog Finish, Special Offer
  • 1 x SYKCO TNT-15 Sword, Coated, Special Offer
    (Blade Finish Options: Black)

Right now I can only watch ya all presenting all the nice TNT-15..
o_O :eek:

Last edited:
I am the asshole, that will probably get his two TNT somewhere between next year or beyond.

My own fault, my mailserver automatically rejects everything with "paypal", as there have been several attempted scam attacks.

So, I am still sitting and waiting for my shipment to be on its way.

Right now I can only watch ya all presenting all the nice TNT-15..
o_O :eek:

For what it’s worth, the wait is worth it.

Really nice pics and collection.

Those sheaths look great! I really like the look of that leather hybrid one.

If you’re able to take any pictures of the TNT and OMG side by side I would appreciate it greatly.

And any general thoughts comparing the two would be awesome as well. Do they feel similar in hand swinging around, etc.

Thank you so much.

Really nice pics and collection.

Those sheaths look great! I really like the look of that leather hybrid one.

If you’re able to take any pictures of the TNT and OMG side by side I would appreciate it greatly.

And any general thoughts comparing the two would be awesome as well. Do they feel similar in hand swinging around, etc.

Thank you so much.

The weights are about the same in hand, because of the compactness of the TNT-15, it definitely feels like a chopper, compared to the OMG-15 which feels like a piercing weapon vs slashing - but they both share the same relative location of balance, about 2.5" up the blade from the hilt. The TNT-15 feels a little more unwieldy, less nimble, I think again due to the more dense blade.

6dSmnpP.jpg

1l5qB8e.jpg

lAUMHvE.jpg

Back