• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPF Ed Martin MK T3 Escape & Evasion S35VN $375.00

$OLD pending funds. Hi all, haven't been on here in awhile but have some blades to sell. I'm Hawaii on Bushcraft.

This blade hasn't been used and thats a shame. Time for it to go to someone that will beat the crap out of it like it was designed for. This is substantially less than Ed charges for this blade.

Here are the specs, comes with Eds multiple carry option full grain sheath too. its almost a quarter inch thick but comes to a very nice, very sharp edge with its saber grind.

• STEEL: .220 thick CPM S35VN Stainless
  • 5" long x 1 3/8" wide from tip to guard 4.5 inch cutting edge.
  • 9.75 inches overall length.
  • Satin or Subdued (blasted) finish
  • Thumb notches for thumb placement
  • Stainless Steel oval hilt
  • Black/Green, Micarta handle with two stainless steel screws ... everything is epoxied together with 2 ton epoxy to seal out moisture and for extra retention.
  • Black vertical carry leather pouch sheath
DESCRIPTION: There is nothing like a top quality truly hand crafted knife when the going gets tough. The T3 "Escape & Evasion" was designed with a military application in mind. When the situation demands a tough knife that will meet the needs of desperate circumstances you can't beat this one. This is what makes it an excellent wilderness survival knife choice for the adventurer also.

This particular configuration with a hilt was a customization I did several years ago from a no hilt version I had done. An article was featured on this hilted version in Tactical Knives magazine back in March 2012

Last edited:
Back