• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SPF**Four Double Alpha pistol mag pouches, $25 each

**SPF**
I have four Double Alpha pistol mag pouches up for grabs. They are great, super adjustable and they fit pretty much every magazine out there.
Here's a link to the exact pouch description: http://www.doublealpha.biz/ipsc-holsters-rigs/pouches/daa-competition-mag-pouch

They haven't been babied, and have seen several USPSA and 3-Gun competitions. Still perfectly functional, but they have some hard-earned scuffs and scratches! Nothing terrible though.

These sell for $35 apiece, I'll take $25 apiece, buy all four and I'll pay shipping. I'll have these posted on a few forums. First post with an "I'll take it" get's it. Please follow up with PM and/or email through the forum. If I don't hear from you within a reasonable amount of time I will not sell to you. Life is too short to sit on the computer all day!

**SPF**

L1020938.jpg

L1020940.jpg

L1020939.jpg

Last edited:
Back