• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SPF)Stark Knives Damascus Drop Point Hunter

Coach23

Gold Member
For Sale: Like New Stark Creations (Instagram-@starkknives) custom drop point hunter. It has 5/32 Alabama Damascus steel wearing custom Hybrid Tiffany Mullberry scales and mosaic pins. Comes with everything as it did from the maker (Kydex sheath and original box/paperwork). I have not used or cut anything with the knife, it has just sat in the safe since I got it from the Starks. I paid $495 for it, but I'm ready to let someone else have it. $400 OBRO includes shipping and fees. I may be open to trades but I'll probably be picky because I'm just trying to downsize. Feel free to PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) any offers or questions. Thanks
bc7DFMN.mp4

VzB6akH.jpg

cF2lkho.jpg

JBHUGoj.jpg

osprey888 osprey888 Sorry about that, it should have a video of the knife. It’s showing the video when I pull it up. The video showed the sparkle in the scales better. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to email pics or the video. I’ll also try to add some additional pics to the thread.
Thanks

Back