• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sphillips1995s is a scammer

He posted a blue pro TEC Malibu for 208 shipped. I agreed to his price, saw that he was a gold member and had at least one good feedback and sent payment. He promised he would have a tracking number the next day or two.

We are now 4 days since payment was sent and he does not respond to any messages and has up and disappeared.

Sphillips1995s is piece of garbage.

Be careful out there folks!

Unfortunately yes. And that was my fault.
Hate to hear that.

Sphillips1995s Sphillips1995s hasn't been on the forums since Sunday when he created the following thread.

That's literally the only reason I come to blade forums is to buy... So your comment doesn't make much sense to me but thank you for your input.

He had completed at least one deal in the past on this forum with a positive outcome. I fffd up when I didn't pay the extra 8$ for goods and services.

It is what it is. But since then I've bought 3 Malibus for great prices through FB groups and I'll probably stick to that from now on.

That's literally the only reason I come to blade forums is to buy... So your comment doesn't make much sense to me but thank you for your input.

He had completed at least one deal in the past on this forum with a positive outcome. I fffd up when I didn't pay the extra 8$ for goods and services.

It is what it is. But since then I've bought 3 Malibus for great prices through FB groups and I'll probably stick to that from now on.
Good call, going back to your FB groups. I’d have more sympathy if you supported this site with a membership…Blade Forums is more than just a free online store.

No one is asking for sympathy. Simply alerting this community to a scammer. And actually this scammer paid for a membership... so I'm sure your sympathy is better directed toward him since he paid a fee to be able to scam people? Bladeforums serves different purposes for different people. For me it is to buy knives which I don't think is unreasonable. Your comment adds no value to this conversation, but thank you for your input.

Back