Spring camping aftermath!

You sure these folks didn't come from the Busse forum? :D

Those 2 B's can produce a lot of ugly folks! I mean, damn, look at Moose!

Yep, he's standing a little close for a full turn throw but close enough for it to bounce back and poke his eye out.

well actually poke it inwards ;) had he'd been really throwing them ; the camp Darwin award was ready for him and his dumb assery:thumbup:

speaking of which, you shoulda seen Shotty with the camp fire and a glow stick......
looked as if half the camp had oral relations with the Predator, alot of green glowing facial for everyone ( not me ,as dumb assery approaches) I slip into the darkness and watch from afar :D
I mean camp chairs,people everything was glowing green for a bit

Last edited:
On a good point though Jeff. They might have been ugly but the men ate first. Always good to know the women folk are still in the kitchen in this day and age

Damn that group looks hungry, I'm glad me and the midget bunch didn't show up we would have been dinner.

Almost every pic has food being ate (BACON).....

Looks like a good time and nice ass weather, its still cold as all hell here....

On a good point though Jeff. They might have been ugly but the men ate first. Always good to know the women folk are still in the kitchen in this day and age

lol......Some of the guys did more cooking then I did. I did make breakfast for everyone on Sunday morning. Fresh donuts and apple cobbler.

Junglas was waiting for me when I got home.
Tyler - Jess claimed the half bottle of Jameson and thanked you for leaving it next to his chair. :)
Trade blanket was good to me - and Mrs 1066 thanks you for the hat Tony.
camping was great - road construction in OK on the way home sucked.
and for those that are wondering, Jess' wife tried claiming the kabar machete before she even had her morning coffee yesterday. (he was pretty floored when it was handed to him Sunday monrning, too!)

Back