• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spring Clean Sale! (Assorted Fixed Blades)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, all.

I have a small number of blades up for sale. All knives are considered used (but not abused) unless stated otherwise. Further descriptions are included below.

Please state that you will take it in the thread below and follow up with a PM or provide email address where I can contact you otherwise. Payment is to be received via PP (G&S only) and prices are reflective of shipping and insurance via USPS Priority. Due to the constraints caused by the current COVID-19 situation, I am refraining from shipping internationally at this time, so US only, please. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Trade offers are welcome - you never know what might catch my fancy but cash is certainly king.

Please feel free to ask for more pics or ask any questions you need to. Thanks for looking!

List of available blades up for grabs:
  1. Fletcher Knives Pro 6-5
  2. Fallkniven F1
  3. Fiddleback Forge Arete
  4. Diez Knives SR10
  5. Cold Steel Master Hunter

Ja57GPw.jpg

tN30bNQ.jpg

Fletcher Knives Pro 6-5 ---------------- $85 SOLD

• 1/8" O1 Tool Steel
  • Black Micarta Covers with Black Pin
  • OAL - 6.5"
  • Blade - 3"
  • Kydex pocket sheath - no clip
Description: Though I haven't used this much as I am the second owner, it has certainly been used. There are fine scratches due to the kydex sheath and some faint patina in areas, particularly on the tang. Otherwise, the edge is in good shape and should make for an excellent and robust user for someone. These were in the $250ish range new and so I have it significantly discounted.

Qvs7loE.jpg

Pi8IbqC.jpg

Fallkniven F1 --------------------------- $75 SOLD

• .18" Laminated VG10 Steel
  • Thermorun Handle
  • OAL - 8.3"
  • Blade - 3.8"
  • Zytel Sheath
Description: I believe I am the third owner of this blade and it is definitely a user. There are some fine scratches on the blade and some abrasions on the spine where it is obvious that it was used with a ferro rod. That said, the edge is in fantastic condition - no chips, rolls or dings. Really, a fantastic little blade.

YV5PSaZ.jpg

Q5tkoOw.jpg

Fiddleback Forge Arete ---------------- $275 SOLD

• 1/8" A2 Steel (SFT)
  • Orange Burlap (not sure of official name) with white pinstripe and natural micarta liners
  • OAL - 8.35"
  • Blade - 3.86"
  • Leather Sheath (not great quality, IMO, but better than nothing)
Description: This knife is practically unused but I cannot vouch for that so I am calling it otherwise. No scratches but there is some faint patina on the spine and a bit on the blade. Still appears to have its original edge. A very comfortable knife and that burlap is just excellent.

ZvzQLDm.jpg

HuPf0Hh.jpg

PGUgUa4.jpg

Diez Knives SR10 ----------------------- $225 SOLD

• 5/32" AEB-L Steel
  • Red and Black Micarta Handles
  • OAL - 9"
  • Blade - 4" (roughly)
  • Matching Kydex sheath with leather belt loop
Description: This knife has been carried and used - there are a couple of scratches on the show side of the knife but is in otherwise terrific condition. Edge is in great condition and doesn't appear to have been sharpened. Julio generally lists these in the $300 range, if I remember correctly, so I have it discounted somewhat, accounting for its use. Please feel free to make an offer though, worst I can say is, "no".

QYNs303.jpg

RMihBKr.jpg

Cold Steel Master Hunter --------------- $95 SPF

• .19" 3V Steel
  • Kray-Ex Rubber Handle
  • OAL - 9.25"
  • Blade - 4.5"
  • Secure-Ex Sheath
Description: This blade looks largely unused but since I am the second owner, I cannot attest to that. Edge is original and there are no scratches on the blade. A surprisingly nice knife from Cold Steel with some very nice thinness behind the edge.

rlh0H7O.jpg

OOCnXoD.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be pleased to take:
Fiddleback Forge Arete ---------------- $275
  • 1/8" A2 Steel (SFT)
  • Orange Burlap (not sure of official name) with white pinstripe and natural micarta liners
  • OAL - 8.35"
  • Blade - 3.86"
  • Leather Sheath (not great quality, IMO, but better than nothing)
PM to follow. Thanks!

Back