• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPRING CLEAN SALE! GEC 14 - Still Available

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, all.

It is time to find new homes for the knives below. All prices are TYD (to your door) and will include USPS Priority Shipping with Insurance. Preferred payment is through PayPal (G&S ONLY) but will accept USPS Money Order if needed.

All knives come with their original tubes and/or packaging. Condition and overall descriptions are included with each knife listing.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish, barring any extenuating circumstances, usually the first "I will take it" will apply. Please follow up your comment in the thread below with a PM or Visitor's message.

(Apologies for the indoor pictures, raining quite a bit outside atm)

EDIT: All sold except GEC 14 and Lion Steel Bolus.

3. GEC 141218 NF "Lick Creek" Boys Knife ----- $110
  • Condition: LNIT - Never sharpened or used, carried once.
  • Steel: 1095
  • Blade Config: Clip Main | Pen Secondary
  • Covers: Antique Yellow Jigged Bone | UNXLD Shield
  • Additional Notes: Secondary blade is a little sluggish. Could benefit from a flushing.
DBA7sAK.jpg

MuGnKYU.jpg

7. Lion Steel "Bolus" Jack ----- SOLD

• Condition: LNIB - Never sharpened, used, or carried.
    • Steel: M390
    • Blade Config: Single Drop Point
    • Covers: Rams Horn
    • Additional Notes: Action is good and though the blade favors the mark side slightly, it has never been a problem for me. I suspect that it can be adjusted due to its construction. The horn covers are on the light side but have wonderful depth and texture to them. All in all, a very fine knife, it just doesn't quite fit my hand like I hoped it would.
7WlVEgN.jpg

pokxiN9.jpg

1. GEC 828318 NF "Dixie" Stockman ----- $̶1̶2̶5̶ SOLD

• Condition: LNIT - Never carried, sharpened, or used.
  • Blade Config: Muskrat/Turkish Clip Main | Drop Point and Wharncliffe Secondaries.
  • Covers: Stag
  • Additional Notes: These are still available at dealers and this knife has been priced accordingly. My loss, your gain.
jZvJ95Y.jpg

XCEsYOS.jpg

tAcfjJj.jpg

2. GEC 215115 F&F "Bull Buster" ----- $̶7̶0̶ SOLD
  • Condition: Used - Never sharpened (by me) / Light patina towards tip / A couple of very small pepper spots.
  • Blade Config: Single Drop Point
  • Covers: Maroon Linen Micarta
  • Additional Notes: I am the second owner of this knife and I believe I received it unused. I've carried it a couple of times and used it for a sandwich once or twice.
f1H2XR4.jpg

pwBGvg3.jpg

4. GEC 782217 Tidioute "American" Jack ----- $̶1̶1̶5̶ SOLD
  • Condition: LNIT - Never sharpened or used, carried a couple of times.
  • Blade Config: Spear Main | Pen Secondary
  • Covers: Cocobolo Wood | Hotdog Shield
  • Additional Notes: A very fine knife with some beautiful Cocobolo. I may regret letting this one go but it simply does not get the attention that my single blade 78s do.
iGedhfO.jpg

vD233SV.jpg

5. Lion Steel Euro Barlow "Roundhead" ----- $̶1̶1̶5̶ SOLD
  • Condition: Used - Never Sharpened, looks new.
  • Blade Config: Single Spear
  • Covers: Bocote Wood
  • Additional Notes: I bought this during the second run of the Roundheads. This knife has been used by me but doesn't look it. No scratches or trails on the Titanium. Action is good and though the blade favors the mark side slightly, it has never been a problem for me. I suspect that it can be adjusted due to its construction.
07ZgaQP.jpg

OJqAuTe.jpg

6. Lion Steel Euro Barlow "Dom" ----- $̶1̶2̶0̶ SOLD
  • Condition: LNIB - Never sharpened or used, carried a couple of times.
  • Blade Config: Single Sheepfoot
  • Covers: Rams Horn
  • Additional Notes: Blade is centered and the action is the best out of any of the Euro Barlows that have passed through my hands. The Horn covers have a lot of blues and grays with some black, brown, and even orange strewn throughout. Very attractive covers.
lHaGyFo.jpg

N8eYt6Q.jpg

8. A.G. Russel "Sowbelly" ----- $̶4̶5̶ SOLD
  • Condition: LNIB - Never sharpened, used, or carried.
  • Steel: 8Cr13MoV
  • Blade Config: Single Wharncliffe
  • Covers: Yellow Delrin | Banner Shield
  • Additional Notes: Comes with leather lanyard/fob. This is a big knife with excellent action and centering. I would say that it resembles a Dogleg Jack more than a Sowbelly but I didn't name it...
NLHXbP3.jpg

pN58qvR.jpg

Last edited:
Numbers 4, 5, 6, and 8 are all sold and will be shipped out today.

GEC 14, 21, and 82 are still available.
Lion Steel Bolus is still available.

I’ll take the 21 if the other fellow doesn’t grab it! Made an account just for this. I have been searching for weeks... I can’t believe I missed it

GEC 21 is SOLD. Will ship tomorrow.

GEC 82 and 14 still available.
Lion Steel Bolus still available.

GEC 82 is SOLD. 21 and 82 have been shipped.

Title updated.

GEC 14 and Lion Steel Bolus still available.

The knife arrived today - better in person than the Seller's description or pictures showed. Great transaction!

Back