Spring Coho

Scott Hanson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Got out fishing with my son and a good friend this morning and caught our three man limit of coho and my son caught a real nice rainbow. Clear sunny skies, calm waves what a great way to spend the morning.IMG_2753.jpegIMG_2751.jpegIMG_2755.jpeg

Got out fishing with my son and a good friend this morning and caught our three man limit of coho and my son caught a real nice rainbow. Clear sunny skies, calm waves what a great way to spend the morning.View attachment 1360895View attachment 1360896View attachment 1360897

My suggestion to you is to pack them on dry ice and ship them to me:):).

My wife has been craving fish and it is proving hard to find with the current restrictions under which she lives (elderly, with underlying lung and heart conditions). It is easy to find fish fillets, but my wife grew up eating fish in the Philippines, and she insists on having fish that still have head and fins attached. In her words, "If it doesn't have fins, how do I know it's not giraffe?"

My suggestion to you is to pack them on dry ice and ship them to me:):).

My wife has been craving fish and it is proving hard to find with the current restrictions under which she lives (elderly, with underlying lung and heart conditions). It is easy to find fish fillets, but my wife grew up eating fish in the Philippines, and she insists on having fish that still have head and fins attached. In her words, "If it doesn't have fins, how do I know it's not giraffe?"
Unfortunately we fillet them and eat them as fast as we get them. My fishing partner bought a smoker and is smoking a lot of the fish as well, and is it ever good.

Congrats on the good day of fishing. Doesn't get much better than to take your son out and catch a mess. Be safe

Congrats on the good day of fishing. Doesn't get much better than to take your son out and catch a mess. Be safe
Thanks TDOG1, my son has a blast, I think he's hooked.lol

Back