Spring is in the air! Walking my SAK Spartan

Hi! Went for a walk around the house this last week-end. Spring is in the air! Nice to take a relaxing stroll and look out for some spontaneous flowers (mainly Myosotis, that we also call forget me not or Holy Mary’s eyes; Salvia nemorosa, Vinca minor, dandelions, etc.), to witness the farmers busy with ground ploughing and preparation for sowing, the awakening of the bees and butterflies and a myriad of other insects. Knife with me the SAK Spartan :thumbsup::). Among the few other SAKs I own, the Spartan is the one which always end in my pocket. Pics, just to share :)!

2FfTA.jpg
2FfTB.jpg
2FfTC.jpg
2FfTF.jpg
2FfTG.jpg
2FfTN.jpg
2FfTP.jpg
2FfTQ.jpg
2FfTR.jpg
2FfTS.jpg
2FfUo.jpg
2FfUA.jpg
2FfUC.jpg
2FfUD.jpg
2FfUF.jpg
2FfUW.jpg
2FfUG.jpg
2FfUH.jpg

I enjoyed your photos of Spring in the world. It looks like that here, as well. Greetings of the season!

Spartan fan myself. I carried a Voyager + for years then misplaced it. Had my spartan for over a year at the time and still in the box. I found the Voyager and put it on the shelf. The Spartan has everything you need and nothing you don't.

Herlock, Nice photos, looks like some nice area to go walking in. I was surprised to see an Italian clothing company sporting a Norwegian Flag, but googled "Napapijri" and it was explained. John

Nice little spring wander. I like to see the fields being plowed by the farmers and ready for planting. What's typical for Italy in terms of planting?

If I'm walkin' because it's nice and I wanna take a SAK with me, the Victorinox SwissBit MP3 Player/Moneyclip on the Alox Manager frame.

Hey Sparkles, if you're lookin' for the ultimate SAK these are discontinued but you may find one, I found mine on clearance from one of those webstores out there.

vgqhSUh.jpg
ntRzFSg.jpg
R0oh1D6.jpg
AzfTnMW.jpg
mUofQfL.jpg
Ptf3bcm.jpg
rbhCqvw.jpg
jSeFaaw.jpg
R2ntA7S.jpg

Back