Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
None in our neck of VA yet either. We're usually a few weeks behind the rest of the state though.

Started lifting weights again last week. Hopefully I can stick to it for awhile. I sure am weak compared to the old days, haha.

I love working out. Its been a passion of mine. Its too bad my body doesnt agree with me though. I hadnt been able to get to the ymca due to their wacky hours, figured id keep the habit with push ups....but these knees.... Im not heavy, im like 160 and do manual labor for work, the amount of knee pain and swelling from doing a few push ups is upsetting to say the least.

There you go putting words in my mouth again...
3rd workout was waaaay better than the 1st.
Hell yes, haha.
I love working out. Its been a passion of mine. Its too bad my body doesnt agree with me though. I hadnt been able to get to the ymca due to their wacky hours, figured id keep the habit with push ups....but these knees.... Im not heavy, im like 160 and do manual labor for work, the amount of knee pain and swelling from doing a few push ups is upsetting to say the least.
I hear that. I have many aches and pains from working out over the years. I used to do it a lot, but haven't done it for some time now.

What a great-looking knife!
Blade looks like a crossover btw BK-16 and BK-62. USA-made too! :-o

What a great-looking knife!
Blade looks like a crossover btw BK-16 and BK-62. USA-made too! :-o
It really is.

I believe Don Hess was the one that started Hess knives, and had two sons working for him. One of the sons took over, IIRC. I think Don Hess used to work for Marbles. I read that GEC makes their blades, and they finish them. Not sure how true that is though.

A little better photos perhaps:

She's a beauty!
~~
I had in my head that the roof I needed could be had with just a shingle-over. Then I watched a few clips from people, and all the pro's warn against it. Then I gave it an honest thought, and realized, I need to start over. So, I am committed now. See ya next winter! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have a care package coming from TKK that's supposed to land on Friday -- as well as some new blacksmithing tongs.
too bad SWMBO handed me a hefty honeydo list to cover while she's off playing in Colorado, so I probably won't be able to play with any of them. :(

So, is Beckerhead pig riding still a thing?
If so, I found a hog in the Ardennes region in Belgium.

TPQUYrj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back