Off Topic Springtime is lovely for a stroll in the snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a new guy at work, and as a duly noted old guy at work, I felt it my duty to convey my disapproval of metrics in the face of superior, fractional, S.A.E. units of measure in vehicular design. Two sets of all kind of mechanic tools is SO uncalled for, and imelho, metrics is uncalled for. ;)

Last edited:
Lovely thunderstorm rolling through. Gusts up to 60mph.

Got back from my week with family in GA late last night. Was pretty miserable the entire drive. Thought it was something I ate, but I feel just as bad today.
Yup. Running a fever. Hoping it's just a sinus infection.

Hope you start feeling better man.

me, too - I had plans for the weekend and they didn't include sweating inside the AC... :(

Yeah, that sucks.

You get checked for covid?

Fully vaccinated and the symptoms are consistent with a sinus infection trying to turn into bronchitis.
I suspect my fever spiked Thursday on the drive home, it was dropping slowly throughout the day yesterday.
I should be healthy enough to go to work Monday.

Vaccinated don't mean you still can't get it, or so they say.

Couldn't tell you anything about any store or restaurant in Illinois. Since I have to secure my gun before going into the state , I stop fuel up and eat just before crossing in to the state then try not to even stop definitely don't spend money in the state

What with all the post-vaxxx socializing, I'm remembering now I have the opportunity to get exposed to all the OTHER things that humans spread around. :p

What with all the post-vaxxx socializing, I'm remembering now I have the opportunity to get exposed to all the OTHER things that humans spread around. :p

exactly - I was in Ga for a week, breathing in all the strange pollens and hanging out with other people's petri dishes - er, I mean kids... and not sleeping
totally unsurprised I came home with a sinus infection.

Daughter and grandkids came down since my daughter is starting my 13 Year old granddaughter learning to use a push mower papaw has to one up mom by putting her on the riding mower

Daughter and grandkids came down since my daughter is starting my 13 Year old granddaughter learning to use a push mower papaw has to one up mom by putting her on the riding mower
Well, yea! Grampa's prerogative applies. ๐Ÿ˜

I hope you kick that sinus intruder most rapidly Vik.

I've been working through the relentless onset of arthritis, seemingly all over me, despite taking on the buck-saving challenge of replacing the roof all by me onesy.
I couldn't get out there today, but I did pull the trigger on the permit this week just to keep on the good side of roaming inspectors. It's coming along slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back